Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Corally and Orion shutting down? >

Corally and Orion shutting down?

Corally and Orion shutting down?

Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Orion signed an exclusive distribution deal with Horizon, that's the only place you will be able to get Orion stuff from. Peak Racing will be rebadged Orion stuff with some of their own product as well from what I've been told.

No idea about Corally though...
Old 10-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scottmisfits
What I am being told is that the product is no longer available from their distributers. All of Orion's product is on discontinued, as is Corrally's. I just want to be able to get my batteries and Jack still, that's all.
Corally and Corally USA have not declared bankruptcy, they are both still in business. Corally is and has been distributed in North America solely by Corally USA located in Orlando, FL. They are the only distributor that your LHS can and needs to contact for Corally products. If your LHS needs to contact Corally USA to place an order there are two methods: [email protected] or (407)681-5905.

Thanks - Brad
Old 10-15-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

This person may not be in the US. They don't have a location listed so Horizon (or Corally USA) might not be the distributors.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottmisfits
What I am being told is that the product is no longer available from their distributers. All of Orion's product is on discontinued, as is Corrally's. I just want to be able to get my batteries and Jack still, that's all.
thats another story then
Old 10-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Not at all. From my LHS was told, they are being discontinued through the distributers because the part numbers are no longer available from the companies because they are shutting the companies down.

The Orion one sucks, but that makes sense.
The thing with Corally is wierd though. They were getting the stuff through one of the major 3 distributors. Now it's not available through that distributor anymore and the distributor is saying that Corally is bankrupt? Either the Dist. is wrong or feeding a line of crap for a shot at their own benefit.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:55 PM
Company Representative

Corally is doing just fine.

We have Phi 09 kits available, we have parts available. We have another shipment of items on the way.

If you need something please have your LHS contact us directly if needed.

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

HRP used to carry Corally products, but the inventory was very spotty. The best place to get anything Corally in the US is to call Corally USA and talk to any of the great guys on staff there.

-Korey
Old 10-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Corally USA just answered you guys. I talked with them yesterday and placed an order. It should be here tommorrow.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:30 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Corally self-distributes in the US, so "the part numbers are not available" doesn't really apply to them. I can also confirm that they are still alive and well.

Orion also seems to be alive and well, Horizon still stocks quite a bit of their stuff and is regularly updating with new releases, new shipments, and so on.

In other words, this topic is false, and its a rather poor rumor to spread so I'm locking it.