Originally Posted by Andy Z
Just picked up the t3 EU edition for indoor carpet rubber tire.
Any hop ups I should look into, or is all well from the box?
Below are the list of things I run on my XRAY T3: Not all of these things are absolutely neccasary, but good things to have. You will not need any parts from any other car, or any third party brands. Not in any particular order. The XRAY T3 is probably the most complete car from the kit of any sedan I can think of.
1. ECS Driveshafts
2. Springs-The car comes with 3.0 and 2.6. I would recommened purchasing 2.4, 2.8 and 3.2. These will all come in handy for both asphalt and carpet.
3. Optional 1 degree rear hubs-I use these most all the time on my car and are a good option to have.
4. Spur Gears- This is somewhat obvious. For both stock and MOD I usually have: 108,110, 112, and 116 (64 pitch Xray or RW)
5. Anti-Roll Bars-I almost always run the kit bars, but its good to keep some extras. 1.3 for the front is good one to have.
6. Hard front bumper-I run the Xray hard front bumper and have been for close to a year. I know others who use other bumpers, like parma, or cut their own. That's up to you.
7. Spares-You may want some extra front knuckles, C-hubs, and/or arms, but I rarely find myself braking any parts.
Some of these are just good things to have, while not completely needed. Everyone who has an XRAY T3 that I know who have all these parts/options on hand.