Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
New to onroad... which WGT chassis to get >

New to onroad... which WGT chassis to get

New to onroad... which WGT chassis to get

Old 09-20-2009, 05:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Default New to onroad... which WGT chassis to get

trying indoors again at my local track (after 20 years or so) and would like some suggestions on which pan car you guys would run. Wanted to steal the electronics from my brushed B4 if possible. Not to concerned about lipo at the moment. Looking for something simple to set up, easy to drive, and durable... any thoughts?
Old 09-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Uga
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by CRF311
Looking for something simple to set up, easy to drive, and durable... any thoughts?
Your description fits all the cars on the market now. Ask around the guys at your local track which car is the most popular and well supported around there.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Darkside or Calandra. But see what is carried at your local hobbyshop and what most of the racers are using.Brushless and lipo are the way to go. What works one way( round cells) is a pain in the neck to make work with the 1 cell lipo. Once you try a brushless system with lipo you'll be spoiled.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

I just got my associated 10r5 together and I love but I do also own a CRC 1/12. The Gen x is a nice ride though, but it seems t me it was more designed around outdoor mod with the 7.4 lipo cappabilites.

But what do I know im just a newb....