Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Rowdy Racing Products, New Company!!! >

Rowdy Racing Products, New Company!!!

Rowdy Racing Products, New Company!!!

Old 02-05-2004, 10:17 AM
Tech Adept

Default Rowdy Racing Products, New Company!!!

Check out Rowdy Racing Products for new tools. Right now my latest product is the Rowdy Racing bearing remover/installer. This is the latest product from Rowdy Racing, designed with CAD and made in the U.S.A. from high quality, high strength, 7075 aluminum. This tool was designed with the average racer in mind! In order to keep your bearings fast and smooth, you have to keep them clean! Use this tool to remove your bearings without scratching or bending your bearings! Then once you have your bearings clean you can use the same tool to install them back into your hubs. It works great for all 1:10 scale off-road wheel bearings, on-road hub bearings, and off road hub bearings!

You can currently buy them on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...E%3AIT&rd=1

and soon you will be able to buy here at: www.rowdyracingproducts.com

Old 02-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Pardon my ignorance, please - but how is it used? From the picture on ebay I can't see how it's any different than just using a hex driver to poke the bearings out... Maybe a better picture of the end is needed?

I've been kind of looking for a bearing puller tool for a while, but I expected it to look more like tweezers with the the tips bent outwards...
Old 02-05-2004, 10:38 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

We don't allow general advertising across the forums.

If you are interested in advertising with RCTech, please view this page: http://www.rctech.net/pages/advertising.shtml

Your only warning, Thanks.