R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #1456
Tech Master
 
2wdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,316
Default

Man what a huge trophies.
__________________
www.rc-lemans.de
2wdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:12 PM   #1457
RAL
Tech Elite
 
RAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,205
Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikus View Post
Throwback Thursday for you Mark

Yeah... that car was def not hurting Mike. Thanks for showing me pics of what my cars that "worked" looked like LOL
__________________
TEAM ARAI GRIP ● J★STYLE ● P1 BRAND ● RÄLDESIGNWERKS ● FANTOM ● EXOTEK
RAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #1458
Tech Master
 
2wdrive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,316
Default

http://www.redrc.net/2014/07/2014-be...-announcement/
__________________
www.rc-lemans.de
2wdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #1459
RAL
Tech Elite
 
RAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,205
Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wdrive View Post
That track makes the Hot Rod track look like Mini-Z track Man that must be fun. Have fun guys!
__________________
TEAM ARAI GRIP ● J★STYLE ● P1 BRAND ● RÄLDESIGNWERKS ● FANTOM ● EXOTEK
RAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:57 PM   #1460
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Emden, Germany
Posts: 47
Default

Done
Attached Thumbnails
Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion-.b.spec-v2-1-.jpg   Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion-.b.spec-v2-2-.jpg  
Gero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:21 PM   #1461
Tech Master
 
mikus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 1,332
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gero View Post
Done
Beautiful!!!
__________________
ATHERTON RACING
RUBY RACING MOTORS
ROADRUNNERSRC.COM
mikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:07 PM   #1462
Moderator
 
MarkA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 8,515
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikus View Post
Throwback Thursday for you Mark
Ah, the good ol' days...

Didn't Hot Rod wind up joining Rev in throwing dirt over that OnRoad track?

Hey Toadyy - Since you're back racing 1/12th now, when you gonna dig something 1/10th up to run Camarillo?
MarkA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #1463
Tech Master
 
TOADYY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,180
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TOADYY
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkA View Post
Hey Toadyy - Since you're back racing 1/12th now, when you gonna dig something 1/10th up to run Camarillo?
I just bought the TOP Rebel 10 for WGT and I'll have it up and running this weekend. I need to find out if there is a 235 conversion for it.
__________________
Pro 10 / 10th scale pan GTP: Speed Merchant Road Kill 10 (one of the first 10 produced)
12th Scale: Speed Merchant Rev 8 PRO x2 and Yokomo YRX12

"Pro 10, the only way to fly around the track!"
TOADYY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #1464
Tech Elite
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,076
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

We who are running BSR tires in europe(Pro10 stock boosted) use the double purple front(40SH) and the purple rear(35SH).
As mentioned before, a softer tire won't always give more grip(been there tried it).
We(Joost K) and i run a T-bar car that is a upgrade(bigtime) of the "old" RC10L and runs smooth with the above mentioned tires.
We run the Asso 12R5 centre shocks on the side and a TC shock at the centre position.
I am running it with the silver asso spring centre(550 oil) and the blue on the side(200 oil).
Joost runs even harder centre spring.
Toe out is a must as it can calm down the car, at least it does for me.

Regards Roy
Attached Thumbnails
Pro 10: 235mm Le Mans Prototype Pan Car Discussion-1052538_10151760493473669_1084366437_o.jpg  
__________________
l===/o\===l
[_]-###-[_] V-link proto type Pro10,JKMR P235-SE Pro10
P235-VL Pro10 comming soon
Sponsered by me,myself and i :)
Pro10noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:39 AM   #1465
Tech Fanatic
 
OrganicMechanic's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mt. Morris, WI.
Posts: 769
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
We who are running BSR tires in europe(Pro10 stock boosted) use the double purple front(40SH) and the purple rear(35SH).
As mentioned before, a softer tire won't always give more grip(been there tried it).
We(Joost K) and i run a T-bar car that is a upgrade(bigtime) of the "old" RC10L and runs smooth with the above mentioned tires.
We run the Asso 12R5 centre shocks on the side and a TC shock at the centre position.
I am running it with the silver asso spring centre(550 oil) and the blue on the side(200 oil).
Joost runs even harder centre spring.
Toe out is a must as it can calm down the car, at least it does for me.

Regards Roy
What brand of wheels/foams are in the picture? They look different then the BSR's available over here.
__________________
GT12- Schumacher Supastox GT
MARCCA Member
OrganicMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:13 AM   #1466
Tech Elite
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,076
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Those are the Xceed rims with Xceed foam.
Hard front and hard rear.
40SH front and 35SH rear.
Now running on BSR rims and foam.
Pic was taken at last years Benelux.

Regards Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
What brand of wheels/foams are in the picture? They look different then the BSR's available over here.
__________________
l===/o\===l
[_]-###-[_] V-link proto type Pro10,JKMR P235-SE Pro10
P235-VL Pro10 comming soon
Sponsered by me,myself and i :)
Pro10noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:48 AM   #1467
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: lost...
Posts: 2,825
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gero View Post
Done
What and who makes the front axles?
__________________
Sometimes I post just to look at Kraig's avatar
RoyU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:15 AM   #1468
Tech Fanatic
 
OrganicMechanic's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mt. Morris, WI.
Posts: 769
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
Those are the Xceed rims with Xceed foam.
Hard front and hard rear.
40SH front and 35SH rear.
Now running on BSR rims and foam.
Pic was taken at last years Benelux.

Regards Roy
Thanks Roy, Have you guys experimented with RC4LESS foams at all? I had a Canadian Pro10 racer suggest them to me, so I'm curious. Ive been using BSR's with good success so I'm reluctant to switch.
__________________
GT12- Schumacher Supastox GT
MARCCA Member
OrganicMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #1469
Tech Elite
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,076
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Never tried them as i have to order them from overseas and that will cost me.
Have good succes with Xceed, BSR and Sherperd tires.
Also used some Corally in the past but now switched to BSR and love it.

Regards Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
Thanks Roy, Have you guys experimented with RC4LESS foams at all? I had a Canadian Pro10 racer suggest them to me, so I'm curious. Ive been using BSR's with good success so I'm reluctant to switch.
__________________
l===/o\===l
[_]-###-[_] V-link proto type Pro10,JKMR P235-SE Pro10
P235-VL Pro10 comming soon
Sponsered by me,myself and i :)
Pro10noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #1470
Tech Fanatic
 
OrganicMechanic's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Mt. Morris, WI.
Posts: 769
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
Never tried them as i have to order them from overseas and that will cost me.
Have good succes with Xceed, BSR and Sherperd tires.
Also used some Corally in the past but now switched to BSR and love it.

Regards Roy
Thanks for sharing your opinions. I suppose I'll have to at least try them out considering the lower price they fetch over here.
__________________
GT12- Schumacher Supastox GT
MARCCA Member
OrganicMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:16 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0