R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-25-2004, 01:37 PM   #901
Tech Apprentice

Guys, I meant no disrespect to any racers. Futureal did one of the greatest and hardest jobs anyone has ever done at the Birds. I have raced at the Birds and know what work it takes. My point is if anyone is going to cover the Biggest Race in the Year it should be a bias report. Even all you on-roaders cannot say that (not just this site) there has been equal reports for both sports. I do not want to complain about the updates in years pass we have had to wait weeks for this kind of info. Futureal please accept my apology if you were offended. If can all race together for a week we should be able to share the spotlight on websites.
FOX RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 02:05 PM   #902
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

I would actually love to try oval racing, especially after watching it at the Snowbirds, but I barely have time to race any more as it is.

Unfortunately, my coverage will probably always be biased a bit towards on-road because that is what I know the most about. I recognize the drivers, the cars, and so on, and I can actually say useful things about what is going on.

Hopefully next year someone can assist me with the oval side of things at the 'Birds -- I've already had a couple of offers.
Visit my store: www.ampdraw.com
futureal is offline   Reply With Quote