Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

R/C Tech Live @ the 2004 Trinity/Car Action Snowbird Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

hehe, thanx doug, I just keep on trying and putting in my track time. Are you doing the ustc #4 race?
Old 02-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello fellows. yes i'm the guy with the cain rest assured i was a little surrprised when the track offical put me on the straight. i told him i was not really capiable. but he told me that was my spot. even in the other area's i would let the drivers what was up with me and ask the other marshalls to help out. It was alot of fun and i plan to do it again. everybody was more than understanding to my situation.

thanks
mike sunderland
Old 02-11-2004, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

yea i think steve will be the next pual L soon in our future
Old 02-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well in order to do that we need to get Steveo running mod, now don't we (and that means Sobottka learns throttle control !!!!)
Old 02-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Tech Elite

There is a motion for brakes on the transmitter? dude i dunno, my finger might pull a muscle or something lol
Old 02-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Then we need to do some lifting to work that finger into shape!
Old 02-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

hahaha, yea ill be doing mod at ustc #4, and of course stock
Old 02-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

You guys are so 'notga gonna beat Sobottka. He is on a rail right now.

I will be at the Trackside race, not sure how much though. I haven't been invited. Of course, I just invite myself since Scotty is cool.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by FOX RACING
In What Year will Rick Talbot decide to Stop running in stock? I mean come on you run stock and in and Expert class. Grow up and let the non- sponsored drivers have a run at it

i agree with EA ...adam brown almost lapped the field including rick! if adam can do it so can anyone else! oh and i'm the guy who needs training wheels installed,lol. if they offered a sportsman stock class and rick entered in it than you have a valid complaint.

dave P and hector..although we never agree..i think we all but cant agree on this issue. every year the oval heads stay up til 5 am racing including on sunday and saturday with a 11 am check out time! it realy smell to high heaven and back. with a 4 day on-road event and a 4 day oval event i think we would all have more practice and we would all have better racing hours to deal with. if mike would lay down fresh carpet after day 4 so the oval or on road guys had a fresh track to run on it would be sweet! either that or NO PARAGON! after paying 200.00 in entries i felt robbed come sunday..i haven't raced or paid that mush to race on a track that was just ugly. noone should lose a race because a jump on the straight away took them out..well not unless it's in off-road. for 25 dollars i can run unlimited practice all day on friday and have a smooth as silk surface to run on come saturday localy. it's time for a change. besides with it 4 days oval and 4 days on-road i think mike can have a limit of 500 racers for either venue? i think on-road would come close to 425 entries and oval about 300. i'm local and i was there on monday to sunday anyways. sat,sun,mon,tues on-road racing..thurs,friday,sat,sunday oval.. wednesday would be used for changing over the track and installing fresh carpet for the oval. thursday is all day practice for onroad..friday is practice until 1 pm than one round of qual..sat is 2 hours of practice than 2 more rounds of qualif..same goes for the oval program.. problem fixed..he he
Old 02-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Tech Master

steve mod hehe dont turn the com purple silver now lol
Old 02-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

The track wasnt really their fault. Blame the change in Florida's weather.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Stephen, you got a PM....

Later EddieO
Old 02-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

what ever the format who ever goes first doesnt matter its okay for the oval guys to go first so that they get the fresh track the onroad guys probobly wont need the new carpet because we only use part of the track pluss majority of the cars are 4wheel drive .
no need to have a dead day in between extra practice time is valubale! or use it as a rest break for the track to switch the track over for the next guys be it oval or onroad!
the situation with the wood wouldnt have happened if treated wood was used or the sheets of plywood were screw together using wood screws.
damn i actually agreed with katfish
Old 02-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

your pm'ed back Eddie
Old 02-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

not pointing a finger at anyone i'm just venting some. but i think it's too large of an event to run both types of cars in 4 days now. either that or limit the entries to 500. thanks to rc scoring pro those who used personal transponders logged 250,000 laps in 6 days time. add to that the guys who do not own a personal and you might have around 300,000 laps in 6 days ..that is just too many laps for the carpet to handle. crazy stuff for sure..by the way the rc scoring software is a must have item for any track! it just rocks plain and simple. i know i sat in front of the monitor and watched laps on the oval for a hour or so..very cool stuff..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.