New Product FUTABA CDR 5000
Futaba CDR-5000 Battery Charger & Thermo Stand
A breakthrough in charger technology!
So easy to use and program, and so accurate and versatile, the CDR-5000 is the "must-have" charger for today's demanding modeler!
* Charges, discharges and cycles transmitter and receiver packs without removing them from the radio.
* Auto cut-off can be programmed for delta peaking, mAh and temperature settings; mAh auto cut-off allows for use with popular Li-Ion and Li-Po cells.
* Five built-in fans provide maximum cooling.
* Also features reverse polarity and overload protection.
Charges from 1-8 Tx/Rx cells, as well 1-36 six- and seven-cell car batteries * at the same time * with real-time plotting o_n the graph.
No scrolling! All information is shown o_n o_ne large, backlit LCD screen for virtually "touch-free" operation after setup.
Charge outlets for transmitter and receiver batteries are o_n o_ne side; ports for connecting the charger to the Thermo Stand, printer or PC are o_n the other side.
Optional Thermo Stand provides quick and easy peace-of-mind.
* Checks each individual cell's temperature, mAh rating and voltage level, so modelers know precise battery status.
* Plugs right into the side port of the CDR-5000 charger.
* A great way to verify whether or not packs are matched!
FUTM4170 CDR-5000 Battery Charger
FUTM4175 Thermo Stand
DUE IN STOCK EARLY APRIL 2004
Press release provided by Futaba