Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

OGIO 9900

One for On-Road equipment.

One for Off Road equipment.

Awesome bags for travel.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

I like the size of my TM F8 bag but the quality is no where as good as my gf's HARD Cheng ho 1/10 bag.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I hate to say anything bad about a product..but I bought a Trinity T8 bag about 9 months ago...and about 2 weeks ago it started to fall apart at the seems....literally...1st the handle snaps into, that you pull the bag around with....2 days later the top zipper comes off track...about 1 week ago the inside linen pulls apart...this past weekend the stud on the bottom to keep it balanced came off....Sunday the other zipper came off track...and today the shoulder strap ripped outta the frabric....it is looking more of a waste of $150 and time cause I recomended this bag to several ppl...

the really sad part is that Im not even hauling my RC8 in it...Ive got my TC5 in it..WT?..Im very disappointed in this product cause my motor and battery bags are both Trinity and Ive had them for 3 years or better and they are like new still....

if anybody knows if the will send me another or a better option please pm me before I blow a gasket..lol
Old 08-18-2009, 03:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i use the Tamiya TRF bag

only because i got it for my birthday , but it is great and the boxes are a good size
Old 08-18-2009, 04:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trinity T-10

it has 3 drawers, roller wheels, and a tool section. I love it
Old 08-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
i use the Tamiya TRF bag

only because i got it for my birthday , but it is great and the boxes are a good size
i have 2 of these. they work great because when you purchase a Tamiya car, the boxes fit perfectly into the box.

small enough to be a "carry-on" when i used to fly to out of state races.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default bag

i had team magic it is the best, but just wore it out, now i have trinity t8 and one piece of crap, ordered new hudy bag so lets see only draw back double the price.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

a Plano tackle box, 2 hands and anything of the "free" variety are my favorites.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Stanley Hand tools

http://www.stanleytools.com/default....e+Work+Station
Old 08-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I have a Team Magic F10 for almost a year, and I've got nothing but good things to say about it. It's a big smaller than the typical 8th scale bags. Small enough for the trunk & office, and sits in the corner of the dining-room without complaint from the wife. Easy to lift with side handles. Easy to wheel about with main handle. Material is excellent quality w/ nice zippers and good function.

- Top has pleanty of room for tools tools and more tools.

- 1st drawer: Touring car w/ body on, tweak board case, 7 sets of tires, TC stand, pit towel, instructions, spare chassis plate, decals & antenna pipes

- 2nd drawer: Lathe in box, VFS-1 Prorammer in box, Charger in box, Soldering station, 80w iron & holder, 40w iron & holder, Batery powered iron, Motor spray, 2 bottles of traction compound, 2 cans of Tamiya spray paint

- 1st bottom drawer: Spare parts, battery tape, body scissors, 3 bottles of Tamiya shock oil w/ packaging

- 2nd bottom drawer: Multi meter, 5 battery packs, 2 Trinity D90 equalizers in boxs, 1 Integy Reactor 20amp discharger, various aligator clips and plugs w/ pigtails

- Side pocket 1, Can of compressed air

- Back pocket, setup board

Last edited by 94eg!; 08-18-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 94eg!
I have a Team Magic F10 for almost a year, and I've got nothing but good things to say about it. It's a big smaller than the typical 8th scale bags. Small enough for the trunk & office, and sits in the corner of the dining-room without complaint from the wife. Easy to lift with side handles. Easy to wheel about with main handle. Material is excellent quality w/ nice zippers and good function.

- 1st drawer: Touring car w/ body on, tweak board case, 5 sets of tires, TC stand, pit towel, instructions, spare chassis plate, decals & antenna pipes

- 2nd drawer: Lathe in box, VFS-1 Prorammer in box, Charger in box, Soldering station, 80w iron & holder, 40w iron & holder, Batery powered iron, Motor spray, 2 bottles of traction compound, 2 cans of Tamiya spray paint

- 1st bottom drawer: Spare parts, battery tape, body scissors, 3 bottles of Tamiya shock oil w/ packaging

- 2nd bottom drawer: Multi meter, 5 battery packs, 2 Trinity D90 equalizers in boxs, 1 Integy Reactor 20amp discharger, various aligator clips and plugs w/ pigtails

can you buy the boxes seperately in case they wear out?
Old 08-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr fit
i have the 3racing bag it holds two TC's, tools, 2 small storage boxes, 2 side pockets.it has a retractable handle and wheels so you can pull it. plus not too expensive.... great quality.
Looked at this bag at 3Racing site. Do you know who has them inthe States?

Thanks, Rob.........
Old 08-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hebiki
can you buy the boxes seperately in case they wear out?
They have the F8 (8th scale) boxes listed on theirs site, but I'm sure you can get the F10 boxes if you need them. If this is a deciding factor for you, I would contact Team Magic directly before you buy...

http://www.teammagic.com.tw/en/profr...176&topclass=y

BTW: The boxes inside these hauler bags are made of corrugated plastic. I don't think you'll be wearing them out. Perhaps if you crushed one, but that's about it...
Old 08-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94eg!

- 1st drawer: Touring car w/ body on, tweak board case, 5 sets of tires, TC stand, pit towel, instructions, spare chassis plate, decals & antenna pipes

I'm glad someone finally posted a pic of their bag.... you guys are talking about your bags and how nice they are, but no one is posting pics so we can see what they look like

post pics please....
Old 08-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Looks to me like the TM, Trinity, and Venom bags are all the same except color. Maybe slight material difference too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.