Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
ABC Hobby MSeries v2i >

ABC Hobby MSeries v2i

ABC Hobby MSeries v2i

Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by revoTPR
Why fix something thats not broken??..here we go again ughhh...

leave things as it is.....im even iffy on the 17.5 motors...what about the new guys and older guys that dont have a Brushless set up??

You guys know how much it is to get a brushless system ESC and Motor....geesh its more money than the ABC kit itself...think about it ok?

Have you guys forgotten why ABC got the series started in the frist place??? to BRING IN MORE PEOPLE INTO OUR HOBBY THAT WAS SLOWLY DYING.....and the ABC series has brought in a lot of new comers and old timers into the game, because of how cheap it is to run the cars!!

I recently started racing RCGT class and i cant believe how expensive it gets compared to the ABC class!! now you guys wanna bring this to the MINI class??? ..its getting to the point that Racing my real cars would be cheaper.

i thought this was suppose to be a FUN class and an AFFORDABLE class from what ABC and Patrick said....

you wanna run this that those on your car's?? thats why you have youre 10th scale sedans for that ok.

as my friend bing would say: o ano suntukan na lang!!
This is true, I agree.
I just build my ABC, all parts comes with the car kit, just put my old speed control and servo, only i bought the new Spectrum, this car handling pretty good, I can't wait for this Sunday race.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mark G.
What time does the track open? Power? Local Deli or bring your own food?
oooh...good question I asume there is no food since the track is located in the transit parking lot..maybe Bing or someone has better info...
Old 09-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by revoTPR; 09-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by revoTPR
is it the straw hat like the farmers use in the philippines? i need one of those!
u mean u dont already have one

lol, i hope i can make it this sunday...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Thanks to all who greeted me today, I am now as old as the master Jedi Yoda
but still an infant at heart .....

I am catchin up with my rctech reading and I would like to put in my 2 centimos on the the topic mini TC type cars, the mini 4WD class is a fun class which you guys built , fun not only on the track but also on the pits.

I presonally would like to go home after each and every race to think,, how much I had a good time with you guys in this hobby.

and I am glad you guys got the essense of this class, FUN!! that is why this class is now thriving ,lets just leave it as what it is.. and if the advent of the new mini TC cars arises they should be in their own class, not with the real
MINI 4WD CLASS.

on the other hand buddieeees!!!! we will have a busy Sept.
the Mazda Cup with OC Circuit, by the way the miata bodies are on its way
so any one would like to Join us and Charlie_b, as soon as the shippments arrives everyone will have a discount on the Miata Body for the mazda cup, Mazda Cup is a big event with OC Circuit running the show , ohh weeee!!!!!

MJGTC Round #4 is up I will create a new flyer about it stay tuned

the Ultimate F1 at the tamiya track is also sponsored by ABC too.

thanks guys again!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up food at the track

Originally Posted by Deves
oooh...good question I asume there is no food since the track is located in the transit parking lot..maybe Bing or someone has better info...
Thanks Deves!!!jack in the box,crisppy cream,mc donalds,taco bell,and burger king ?!!all of these fast food places are about 5 blocks from the track.
revo and i will go to crisspy cream for breakfast,lunch,and dinner!!patrick!,you can join us too!!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bingalpina
Thanks Deves!!!jack in the box,crisppy cream,mc donalds,taco bell,and burger king ?!!all of these fast food places are about 5 blocks from the track.
revo and i will go to crisspy cream for breakfast,lunch,and dinner!!patrick!,you can join us too!!
Sweet! a place for lunch! now here's the big question.....where's the restroom????
Old 09-09-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Da Wizard...Thankyou for the diff screws! Picked em up last Sunday! Oh and I found a team hat like yours... See you Sunday I'm bringing more shade..
Old 09-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bingalpina
I remember sushi boy is some where around there too
Old 09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ppabalan
I remember sushi boy is some where around there too
el pollo inka

curry house

there are a few spots
Old 09-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Tech Adept

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the input, so I guess it will be like a Miata Challenge race at the Mazda event.

So this Sunday race you guys are talking about is not the 4th round of the ABC mini series , right ?

Thanks !

Anthony
Old 09-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Tech Regular

Last edited by revoTPR; 09-25-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yup this sunday Sept 13th is the 4th round of the MJGTC with GLARC with support of West Coast R C
Old 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Is there more info on the race, where is it held and what time it start.

Thanks !

Anthony
Old 09-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KandyRedCoi
el pollo inka

curry house

there are a few spots
ell pollo inka is the bomb!!carl's jr also!!!what is this the food channel?!!!...I don't know about you guys but carson is not too far!!Got Rice??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.