Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TT01/TT01e

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 07:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Tamiya TT01/TT01e

hi all!!! kinda new to all this so if the answer is straight forward apologees!!

i just built my new TT01E and switched it on and the wheel allignment went to the left and would not turn right,

i think it might be the servo so i changed that, but it niw it is straight on the allingment, but it still kicks to the left slightly and does not go right,

I built a subaru tt01 and had no problems with it so far...... any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!!

hope i described it clear enough!!

cheers

Last edited by cwmsracing; 07-25-2009 at 08:15 AM. Reason: better description
Old 07-25-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

OK, easy fix
set you steering trim on youur transmitter at ZERO, unscrew the servo arm, turn the Tx on and then turn the car on, when you do this the servo will center itself then center up the tires and install the servo arm back onto the servo, hope this helps
Old 07-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have a TT-01, I like it a lot but it has a problem. The steering setup often allows the car to go wherever it wants, it's very sloppy. I've heard that 3-Racing makes a steering linkage that solves this problem. I don't have it yet though.