ROAR Nationals Bids ....... It is once again that time of the year, bid season for all 2010 ROAR National Championship races. Tracks owners you only have a couple of weeks left to get those bids in. Bids are due by 7/31/2009. If your a racer and interested in the posibilities of your home track hosting a ROAR RMT National for your genere of racing then talk to your tracks owner and let them know this.
Please be advised per 2009 ROAR RMT Nationals Guidlines sect 3.2.1. Bidding hosts must be current ROAR track affiliates prior to the bid submission. No bid will be accepted from a prospective host that is not current with its ROAR affiliation status.
If your club/track submitted a bid in 2009 and you are still interested in hosting please submitt a completed sanction form signed by your region director and a revised bid if your bid needs revisions.
If your club/track is interested in bidding and doesn't know what to do it's fairly simple.
- Make sure your ROAR track affiliation is current. Bids will only be accepted from current ROAR track/club affiliates.
- Download the attached documents, RMT Nationals Guidlines, Sanction Form and the Template for Bid for National Championships.
- Read the complete RMT Nationals Guidlines first. This will direct you as to what you'll need to do and be aware of for your bid.
- Create your bid useing the attached Template for Bid for National Championships, it will have instructions on how to submitt your completed bid and other instructions.
- Complete everything in the bid to the best of your abilities being as informative and complete as possible.
- Make sure you have a completed sanction form, signed by you, region director, all bids must contain a signed sanction form.
Once you have everything filled out and ready to go email it to the ROAR Competition Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
RMT Nationals Guidlines
RMT Nationals Bid Template