- Hardcore Racing used to make aluminum and titanium parts for the TC3 and NTC3. You might still be able to find some parts on eBay.
- Calandra Racing Concepts (www.teamcrc.com
) still list some TC3 aluminum parts for sale on their website under the hop-ups section.
- Megatech (www.megatech.com
) made their own TC3 chassis, but I didn't see any of their aluminum parts online. eBay?
- IRS (Irrgang Racing Service - www.teamirsrc.com
) made their own TC3 chassis and still shows a few aluminum parts on their website.
- Trinity (www.teamtrinity.com
) made TC3 upgrades, but they don't list any of their parts online. eBay!
If you are wanting a newer car based on the TC3 drive-train that does have aluminum parts, you should check out the Diggity Designs (www.diggitydesigns.com
) TC conversion kits.
Hope this info helps.