Opinions on TC's

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Opinions on TC's

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Suspended

IT'S SO QUIET ALL OF THE SUDDEN !!! WHAT HAPPENED? NO MORE ARGUMENTS? OR IS IT THAT I AM RIGHT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
Old 07-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertran
It would seem that you guys have shares with X-rays and the likes, or maybe because of the 'USA' tag some carry!!! What's up with the Chinese bashing bro !!! Have more respect!!! Or is it because you realized your mistake getting a T2 too soon!!! You will want your money back as soon as the AWESOMATIX come out !!!The RC community is full of you doubters, followers, people who can't make up their own minds, and want to be told what to do all the time!!! So was the case when the lipos were coming out,and everyone of you doubters were saying " it will never be ROAR approved..etc..), forgetting about the evolution of batteries!!! You have lost your money then, and will lose your money again when the AWESOMATIX come out; I guess Martin Hudy has TELL YOU to get an AWESOMATIX before you can follow suit.........AWESOMATIX all the way baby......................
Right now there isn't a TC made in the USA that is worth driving. I wish there was, I would race it just because it is. But there isn't right now, so I have raced cars from China, Japan, Slovakia, Holland, and even Korean. I promote X-Ray, Hudy, SMC, and the others at the bottom of my list because I run their products, and they help me when I need it at races, plus the RCAmerica team is just a blast to sit with. But I am not going to sit here and tell someone buy an X-Ray, all other cars are crap, cause thats just not the case. There are plenty of capable cars on the market, some more so than others. I would never recommend a $600+ unproven car no matter who made it. I forsee this car always being a one off piece, never making it to a worldwide market, just due to the economy. It has been talked about now for over 2 years with no production. Kind of reminds me of the LiPo promises from Spin-Tec, update still coming! Yeah right.Till I see one in the states, in a hobby shop, then I will put more effort into considering it worth my money. If you want to waste yours, go ahead! Don't know what country you reside in, but I hope it is close to Russia so you can get parts and talk to the AWSOMO team for help with set-up. From the forum thread they seem pretty nice and responsive.

And I wasn't bashing the Chinese, was just refering to the 416, and T2 clones. Get a life!!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

After seeing your latest SPAMMING and putting down every other cars thread, you just showed your true standing. Your just trying to not be the only idiot to buy one. Your no longer worth my time.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chensleyrc1
After seeing your latest SPAMMING and putting down every other cars thread, you just showed your true standing. Your just trying to not be the only idiot to buy one. Your no longer worth my time.
Those are so true words...

IF the car was that GOOD the results will show it, and it will sell itself not some SNOTNOSED-KID-LOSER spamming a bunch of threads with crap!!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

it sounds like a washing machine !!!!

WHAT manufaturer calls a car the "AWESOMATIX" !!!!!

i think i will wait till the car starts beeting the tamiyas, Xrays , corallys and the rest before i change to the washing machine !!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The "AWESOMATIX" looks like junk to me. Their website sucks balls as well. Oh yeah, so does bertran. hahahahaha
Old 07-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Tech Master

actually

we joke and some dont like it BUT i must admite , i actually like the design changes and the suspension looks good but i dont the steering set up

love the idea of the spur / pinion changes with only one nut to undo , not stripping half the car down !!!

i will give it the benefit from of the doubt on the website and appologise for slagging the washing machine off before looking , but please dont ram it down our throughts as people will hate it before it has chance to see it in action !!!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

please dont feed the troll..
Old 07-06-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Champion

(Purely imo)

I think the Awesomatix has potential in 13.5.

There are features on the car not used before, if they havn't been used before, part of me thinks there could be some innovation here that makes the car work very well.

I'm not going to bash a car (and especially without using one!), but at the same time a car gets it's merit from its results.

Talking of which, the Russian nationals is an event where (I am led to believe) it has done well, by a sponsored racer who has been lucky enough to attend the world championships.

Maybe because of the language difficulties, the Russian Nationals does not get as much publicity as EU races, just some food for thought there.

There are also the financial implications to developing and releasing a car. And I think this is one of Awesomatix problems right now.

Ok, so these are very loose facts, but time tells a story. And feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

One last thing to think over. A good racer can set any car up well, but if the car isn't engineered properly, the car won't perform well anywhere.

Just my 0.02$
Old 07-06-2009, 10:57 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

IT'S SO QUIET ALL OF THE SUDDEN !!! WHAT HAPPENED? NO MORE ARGUMENTS? OR IS IT THAT I AM RIGHT????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
Its quiet because you have not made one credable statement yet. All you have posted is BS. You have zero facts to back up any of the crap you been posting. You have zero race results where it counts.

Please please post some facts or just go away til the car wins a major event and then come post your shit but until then your just another smoke blower with nothing to back up your statements. Getting tired or reading total bullshit on a car that has not done a f^(&)(* thing.

No one is arguing because you never answer with a true fact, just fiction and your story telling. Its getting old. You haven't been right one time except you drowing us all with bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be a fiction writer with all the dreaming you are posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I made my decsion today . I bought the SCHUMACHER mi-3.5 pro . Im putting a carpet setup on it .
Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hippie
I made my decsion today . I bought the SCHUMACHER mi-3.5 pro . Im putting a carpet setup on it .
Excellent car. You will have a good time running it. Having Schumacher 1/2hour away would be great thats for sure. I remember when I bought my 99 Schumacher I was on vacation in Florida and one of the guys from Schumahcer picked me up at my hotel and brought me to the shop. I ended up meeting Robin Schumacher and picking up my new car plus all the parts and misc stuff. Was a great experiance.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Very great car I own one my self and team support is excellent you can't go wrong with it.
Originally Posted by hippie
Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I guess Martin Hudy has TELL YOU to get an AWESOMATIX before you can follow suit..
Good idea... when Martin Hudy actually tells us to buy one because its better than the XRay then I will believe its better.

The IIC is coming up soon.... great race to show the world how superior it is