Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's >

KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's

KO PROPO EX-10 Helios q's

Old 07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

who makes the best paint to make the wheel and screws gold or metalic blue?
Old 07-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TC4_HALO2_Mark
hey i have a few questions im getting power to my servo but not to my motor and i was wondering if i need to do any thing wiht the ko raido to fix it ???
THere are couple of reasons I could think of.
Maybe you haven't set the radio with the ESC.Or maybe the connector from the ESC to the reciever is not good. Or maybe its your ESC problem.

Just my 2 cents...

And Yes!! I just bit my finger and dugged out some benjamins for my new Helios competition edition....And I'm loving it...!
Old 07-08-2005, 02:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TC4_HALO2_Mark
hey i have a few questions im getting power to my servo but not to my motor and i was wondering if i need to do any thing wiht the ko raido to fix it ???
what esc are you running?

if you have steering. but no throttle response...your esc MIGHT be fried. check to see if the motor even twitches? if it does.. maybe there is something stuck inside your motor. take it apart and check. if it still doesnt work. try a different esc (if you have one) or hook up a friend's. also check to make sure your motor screws arent too long. if they are too long, it wont let the motor turn.
Old 07-08-2005, 02:50 AM
Tech Master

Does anyone know how to set spaces for the model name? Thanks
Old 07-08-2005, 03:52 AM
Tech Regular

push enter for the spot you want as a space. It will skip to the next spot.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by axel
who makes the best paint to make the wheel and screws gold or metalic blue?
nobody?
Old 07-11-2005, 01:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DOMOisCOOL
Does anyone know how to set spaces for the model name? Thanks
a "spacesymbol" (nothing at all) is close to the &-sign :P
Old 07-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by axel
nobody?
Maybe you can go find someone that can help you anodise the screws...

Or just get any spray paint to paint it to the desired colour.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

HELP please

I just bought a Helios and a KO 2343 and neither of them are working on the steering side. I have throttle control on the TX so it is not a complete DOA, but I cannot get any servo I put into the rx to move at all with the wheel. When I swapped out the KO servo for an Airtronics just to check if it was only the servo I could get the servo to move by adjusting subtrim and what not, but still will not turn with the wheel.

The Ko servo will not even move with the subtrim changes. Can anyone help me out here????
Old 07-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Make sure it;s in 2 channel mode, and check to make sure the switch behind the module is set to the H position if you are using digital servos. Make sure the servo is plugged into channel 1 thats all I can think of.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Tech Regular

yep all that was already there, like I said the KO servo won't even "turn on" to the point where it is getting power, but my Airtronics servos will. But neither one will move to wheel movement.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by nw racer
yep all that was already there, like I said the KO servo won't even "turn on" to the point where it is getting power, but my Airtronics servos will. But neither one will move to wheel movement.
Check to make sure that the plug for the steering inside the radio is connected. There are two plugs. One for the trims and the other for the steering pot. If the wheel extension was installed, this may have come unplugged during installation.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KO PROPO Staff
Check to make sure that the plug for the steering inside the radio is connected. There are two plugs. One for the trims and the other for the steering pot. If the wheel extension was installed, this may have come unplugged during installation.

I'm going to send you my radio tonight to take a look at since I don't have the right size allen to take the extension off. i am also going to send you my 2343 servo that I have. I took the case of the servo off and all the wires in it are connected, however, the previous owner for some reason changed the wires on the servo. Instead of the white and red and I think blue, it has red, brown, and tan wires. Hopefully everything can be fixed ok.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

Well I got the extension off finally and both plugs are connected. There is a big one with purple wiring which looks like the trim plug, and then the smaller one with Orange, yellow, and green which is also connected. Any other ideas?
Old 07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Make sure that the Negative wire is on the left when you open your case on the servo than it should be the red then the white being on the far right. Hope this helps,

-SHookie <><

Originally Posted by nw racer
Well I got the extension off finally and both plugs are connected. There is a big one with purple wiring which looks like the trim plug, and then the smaller one with Orange, yellow, and green which is also connected. Any other ideas?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.