R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-06-2004, 04:12 AM   #1
Tech Apprentice
Default Pitbull / Novak / Lrp

i have tried the millenuim pro and the pulasar already... i wanted to get some feedback on the pitbull. any comments?

has anyone tried charging with a pitbull and the Turbo35 or GFX? will they somehow charge the same?

Last edited by Mercury Racer; 01-06-2004 at 04:21 AM.
Mercury Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 06:10 AM   #2
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

well after using those 2 you have no real need to explore the Pitbull. ITs a fine charger that charges well but does nothing else. The Novak and pitbull are pretty comparable unless u have novak atoms or cyclones in which case you have a pitwizard built in.

The pitbull being made by CE will have similar chargine tech that the Turbo line of chargers has. But in no way is the charger comparable to these big dogs.

Not sure what you are planning to do but it its simply try a new charger save your money and just keep using the LRP as its the best of the novak and Pitbull. I currently run the REEDY QUASAR PRO as my second chargers along side of my Turbo35BL. I find it to be a great charger and find that both will charge my packs the same. The Reedy is ac/dc does charge and discharge. So it lack the motor run in that the LRP does but it has a built in power supply.
"Without Rules its just Backyard Bashing!"
Joel Lagace is offline   Reply With Quote