Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Which TC Alpha Body brand? >

Which TC Alpha Body brand?

Which TC Alpha Body brand?

Old 01-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Default Which TC Alpha Body brand?

I like the Alpha 156 body for my TC. My experience so far has shown that the Protoform version pushes, the Losi rips but falls apart real quick (the wing was destroyed in jsut a few small crashes and finding a replacement wing is a pain. I see other Alpha bodies made by other companies. Anyone have experience, good luck with them?
Old 01-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default keep your eyes out for a new one

There will be a new alpha body released very soon....sometime this week it will be available at the novak race. It is a very good body...I tested it as well as a couple of others...seems better than the protoform and was wacked around pretty good without any problems. I am not sure if I can say who its from so I will hold on until it shows up at the novak race.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks, but there are other manufacturers that make the Alpha too, but do they handle as well and hold up? I will keep my eyes open for the new one too after the Novak race.