R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
Tech Master
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Fathers Day Race presented by High Desert Raceplace GJ CO

High Desert Raceplace kicked off the on road racing season on Fathers Day in the Checker Auto Parts parking lot at Teller Arms. The racing was very competitive and fun. Over the winter some racers came up with the idea of having a 13.5 motor / 36r tire class so this was the class we ended up running on Fathers Day. This motor and tire combo made for some very close and competitive racing. I had a small display of the off road cars that we race at the indoor track as well. Many spectators came by during the racing asking questions about what we were doing and how they could get involved. This was a great start to our on road program and I hope to see more racers come out and join us.

Brian Branson Thank you Team Associated, Reedy, LRP, JConcepts, Byron Fuels, & Fastlane Graphix for your support in 2012 Paint by KustomRCGraphics kustomrcgraphics.com
ROAR Region 10 Director Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming. roarracing.com
Thank you to every track owner and or club president for giving racers like me a place to race.

Last edited by bcrazy; 06-22-2009 at 01:32 PM.
bcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote