Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VRC pro release date??

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tried it out last night. It looks great. Don't have usb adapter so I tried keyboard, no point in even trying with keyboard. I'll have to get the adapter.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Well, to me the trial was pretty much a waste of money.. it only includes the option for 13.5 brushless motors, and all of them feel about as slow as a silver can motor that's been overheated. Overall, the feel is still the same as the old VRC, just with a shiny new interface. I'll pass..
Old 09-03-2011, 02:56 AM

serzoni ur right, i am lucky that my real car feels better then at the vrc-pro
i think the simulation is the same as the old vrc. but the rest (multiplayer, community) is OK. one big horrible think are the costs. i play many MMOs
but i ve never seen a game that costs monthly and ingame items. normaly
u pay monthly and the rest is free or u play monthly nothing and the ingame items are to pay. this way is for me too expensive. sorry, i spent my money in my real rc-car and drive at the wintertime indoor.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Serzoni
Well, to me the trial was pretty much a waste of money.. it only includes the option for 13.5 brushless motors, and all of them feel about as slow as a silver can motor that's been overheated. Overall, the feel is still the same as the old VRC, just with a shiny new interface. I'll pass..
Agree with this. The very expensive, for very limited trial is practically useless. Is there anyway to upgrade it to the full version?
Old 09-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

yes, but you will need to pay 12.5 euro per one month or 3.... and automatically 5 euro what you have spent became 5 euro virtual and you can get something for that money like motor, etc... Chassis is 8 euro then you will need upgrade to get it for next 10 euro That game is like pocket with no bottom
Old 09-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

While I agree a monthly fee will be the end of this game, something you guys may not know is you earn virtual cash in game just by racing. The more you race the more cash = more stuff.

I like it but when my trial runs out I sure as hell am not paying a monthly fee for it. They screwed the pooch on that, a better way to make money on the game was pay for the initial software and include a year membership like the first game. Keep it updated and include new things people will renew the membership.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:28 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'd keep an eye on the website, looks like they have pumped a fair bit of money into the game and with under 2000 members so far they are going to have to do something drastic with their pricing scheme otherwise they will not recoup their costs for a long time.

I wish they just made it so you could pay a decent one-off purchase fee and buy the game, I hate this subscription nonsense

Gonna give the trail a go and see what the interface / setup is like and decide on that.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Addict

VRC PRO can play now.
registration at => http://www.vrcworld.com/account/register.aspx

please fill in who's invite you to VRC Pro box
with my email address: [email protected] as referral while you register for VRC Pro
and you will get v€10.00 in your account and i will receive v€ 5.00 in my account.

v€(virtual dollar) very important in this gameplay. you must use it for upgrade your car.
So, don't forget to fill who's invite you with my email address for get free v€10.00 in your VRC PRO account.
or if you have your friend that be VRC Pro member already. Fill it with his e-mail address.

if you don't have free virtual dollar by your friend invite registration.
you may buy it v€1 = €1 in http://vrcworld.com website

Note: register for trial, will not get free v€10.00.
register for month and above with who's invite e-mail will get free v€10.00

if you want to register but don't sure/trust about my invite message.
Please give me, your name and your e-mail.
i will use invite script from vrcworld.com website for send VRC PRO invitation e-mail to you.
or you can ask your friend(VRC PRO member) to send invite e-mail to you for get free v€10.00

Promote site of VRC PRO is => http://www.vrcpro.com
many of VRC PRO video clip here.

your old RC-USB adaptor that use with VRC3 can use with VRC PRO too.
i test it already with my 9TURBO RCUSB-DSC-PPM adaptor.

See you... Racing online.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Pricing like this is not uncommon for "racing simulations". iRacing set the precedent. The prices were high at first but came down after a while. If the simulator is good then people will play/ practice. And if people start to play the prices should come down.

My advise, don't worry about the price if the game is good. More and more games are going to be like this in the future.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by fatbear
Pricing like this is not uncommon for "racing simulations". iRacing set the precedent. The prices were high at first but came down after a while. If the simulator is good then people will play/ practice. And if people start to play the prices should come down.

My advise, don't worry about the price if the game is good. More and more games are going to be like this in the future.
About price. i think it differrent from VRC3 so much. (VRC PRO more expensive)
in VRC3 we pay once for buy track then play forever.
but in VRC PRO, we must pay monthly for play with some tracks.
if want more track, we must buy it.
and car want to upgrade for more race power. we must pay for upgrade things or buy things.

vEuro is virtual money which use in VRC PRO
1 vEuro = 1 Euro (we can buy vEuro with real Euro)

i play VRC PRO. i feel it close to reality, both setting / practice / racing.
So, i worth to pay for VRC PRO.

add info... about VRC PRO
engine can tuned by trim all 3 pin... idle pin,low speed pin, main pin
spark plug selectable... cold, warm, hot
engine & pipe selectable... bottom, middle, top

VRC PRO race result report, better than VRC3 so much ...
This's my first racing event on VRC PRO.

Last edited by smith9turbo; 09-04-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well even though I had doubts I have to say they did do a good job on the Sim, I'm still on the fence about the subscription style for payment and will have to decide after I move countries (moving in two months).

I'm happy that you can get vEuro's from playing the game which means the upgrades for cars and extras you can get without having to pay for them and it creates a nice goal to achieve.

Overall i'm pretty impressed and I will probably subscribe but with the price of Euro vs my local currency its almost like paying double plus I'm not an on-road racer so might wait till they bring out off-road cars and tracks
Old 09-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Lojik
Well even though I had doubts I have to say they did do a good job on the Sim, I'm still on the fence about the subscription style for payment and will have to decide after I move countries (moving in two months).

I'm happy that you can get vEuro's from playing the game which means the upgrades for cars and extras you can get without having to pay for them and it creates a nice goal to achieve.

Overall i'm pretty impressed and I will probably subscribe but with the price of Euro vs my local currency its almost like paying double plus I'm not an on-road racer so might wait till they bring out off-road cars and tracks
i thinks, VRC PRO will very popular when off-road have done.
i like offroad racing too. yes, i'm waiting for it too.

This day i will upgrade my old computer, my old PC used 6 years over.
cpu: Pentium4 3.0G
main board ram: 1G
Video Card: Geforce 6600GT 128MB

yes, it very low spec for nowaday. this spec are lower than minimum spec of VRC PRO.
but it can play in 800x600pixel with all setting LOW & OFF.
one player no problem. but multiplayer more than 2 player. i often to lost my throttle.

i will upgrade main board ram to 2G and Geforce 9800GT/GTS450/GTX550
hope it better.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Tech Regular

I agree with you all about the pricing. Its way too high. I'm an iracing member as well and its expensive. but it was never this expensive. The euro to follar exchange rate is going to kill it in the US. It works out to be about $18 a month plus $15 for a track and $12 for a chassis. Also the interface isnt much different than the original. I was hoping that they would do more for electric than they have. i.e. the ability to change more settings on the car. I have been struggling for the last few days on the proper setup to make 26 laps for the spec class to no avail. Best i got on vrc carpet was 25/5.11 which is 79th place. The car setup just does not make any sense to me. things that normally work on a real RC car dont seem to work the way you would expect. i.e. changing ride height and spring tension. I think the game has promise but they need to concentrate on making the game more electric touring friendly. i'm not a nitro guy and never will be. I have never had to adjust a bottom link and never will... most touring cars are teh same. if they jsut make a template and say ok.. here are your stock parts and here are your options parts... and make the parts packs cheaper like they did with the LRP package. then they might be able to make the game fly. also.. i find that its hard to see far enough ahead when coming into blind highspeed corners where the camera has to catch up to see where you're going. its lame.. you cant judge the apex properly. anyway... just my thoughts on the game.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Tech Regular

well the point with the spec cars is that its the same for eveyone, just practice your racing lines a little more and you will get 26laps.. (31 people has done it already so you should be able to do it too!)

if you move up to modified you will be able to change more settings on the car
Old 09-05-2011, 09:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rewp
also.. i find that its hard to see far enough ahead when coming into blind highspeed corners where the camera has to catch up to see where you're going. its lame.. you cant judge the apex properly. anyway... just my thoughts on the game.
This has been my #1 complaint since the original VRC. I can't believe with all of the testing that they did, that nobody mentioned "hey, can we pan the camera ahead slightly when the car is traveling at high speed?" Last I checked, nobody centers their view on their car when it is barreling down a straightaway. Instead they're usually looking ahead to judge the next turn or looking for accidents to avoid. The car always being centered on the screen is the equivalent of having no peripheral vision, or trying to drive with a box on your head.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.