Wiki Posts
Search

What is new at KT Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2002, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default What is new at KT Hobbies

Well...I was going to post this after I got everything done today but it just didn't work out. So here is what is new.

Tribo R/C Comm. drops. Great for racing conditions. Improves brush life. You have to try them to believe them. Don't forget to gear up 1 or 2 teeth because of the increased torque.

Putnam brushes are in stock and going fast. Both the Medium Silver and the Silver versions are in stock. You can see them on our "motor accessories" page. Keep in mind, I can and will ship U.S.P.S. on brush and lubricant orders.

Echo inserts. These have been on the page for a while now. The demand has been great and I will be ordering more. You can see them on our "Sedan Insert" page.

I still have some items to put on the pages so keep checking back.

Thank you for your support.

Kraig
Old 01-21-2002, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Kraig, your site has just beeen added to my favorites. One question though, are those Echo inserts listed on your site the thin high traction inserts or the regular high traction inserts? They make two different inserts for the high traction series like sorex does. Echo insert chart -Thanks.
Old 01-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

They are the 4430's. Have you had experience in using the others? Let me know and I will get some of those as well.

Thanks for your support!
Old 01-21-2002, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Kraig, I haven't tried the 4431's but I can tell you that thinner inserts(HPI)are working better for me than the regular inserts(sorex)on my track(parking lot). I'm illin to try the Echo medium 4431's but I cannot find anyone who stock's them. Thanks for the reply.
Old 01-21-2002, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

You can't find them probably because they are not listed on the distributors price list. They do have the 4229's though. Not sure how they compare.
Old 01-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

I have added the Take Off tires to the Sedan Tire page. We have both the 27 and the 32's in stock. The 27's will be the hand out tire at the Carpet Nationals.

We will be expanding our foam sedan tires as well. We have Jaco's in stock and coming soon will be the TRC's as well. I expect the Jaco (Pro-Line) blue/orange to be in the first part of next week. The TRC's are waiting on the plaids and I will update you guys and the website when they arrive.

On another strange twist we are going to offer trued foam tires. You select the tire size for us to true them down. We will also sell them just like they come from the factory.
Old 01-30-2002, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Just wanted to let you know that our restock of Echo inserts has arrived.

I have also fixed the cart button on the Tribo com drops. Sorry about that. Remember if you only place a brush or lubricant order such as the Tribo I can ship it using the Postal Service saving you money!

Don't forget we have Putnam brushes in stock.
Old 01-30-2002, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Kraig,

What's the difference between two MVP motor that you have on your website? Why is one 5 dollar cheaper than the other since they are both Tuned motor?
Old 01-31-2002, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Oops, typo. The one listed for $24.99 is the non-tuned version. I guess I will have to fire my proofreader. Thank you for pointing that out to me.
Old 01-31-2002, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Just wanted to let you guys know that we will be closed from February 4th thru the 11th. We will be attending the Snowbirds race down in Orlando. You will most likely find me in the Team 1 booth in Manufacturers row so stop on by and say hi. It would be nice to put a face with your screen name.
Old 01-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

Hey Kraig,

No problem. Got another question for you. The Tribo comm drop. If I purchase that, how much is the shipping?
Old 02-01-2002, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

I can send that either Priority Mail or First Class. Difference is usually 1 day in the U.S.. Priority Mail seems to be no more than $3.50.
Old 02-26-2002, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Well...it has been awhile since I posted anything new so I thought I would let you know.

We have added Team Sorex dish wheels and inserts to our lineup.

Don't forget about the Putnam brushes.

Don't forget about the Tribo Comm drops.

Both brush and lubricants can be shipped Priority Mail to help you save on shipping costs.

TRC Sedan Foam Tires are in stock, Jaco's are on their way.

Team 1 tuned MVP motors.

Coming soon Team 1 tuned P2k2 motors.

We have decided to discontinue the black and white HPI Dish Wheels.

Last but not least, don't forget about the Echo inserts. I used them at the Snowbirds and I was impressed with their results.

Check out our new look at www.kthobbies.com Give me some feedback, good or bad. Thank you.
Old 02-27-2002, 08:30 PM
Super Moderator

Just curious as to how many of you checked out the new website? Tell me what you think, slow to load, too blah, not enough product content (description of the products)? I am looking for feedback, whether it is bad or good.

I am going to change the header tomorrow by adding the phone number on there. Right now it is hidden in the page and I don't know why I didn't think of it before.
Old 02-27-2002, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

kraig..nice....i will start getting the rims from you....docks sell them for 9 a set...yes thats right 1 dolla r over retail....nice..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.