R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-12-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
Tech Elite
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Another Charger thread

Well this time guys i have decided on these particular chargers...would love your opinions and criticisms:
1.LRP Pulsar Comp
2.LRP Pulsar Sport
3.Robitronics Expert

I have actually used the pulsar b4 but now with the Robi thrown in i can't really decide.How does it compare with the Robi????

How many of us really use the discharge function/run-in function on the Pulsar comp anyway???I always tray my packs.

Items 2&3 are the best for my budget while 1 will require seriously painful resourcing.

There are a few more good chargers out there but i'm basically narrowing it down.
lee82gx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 07:11 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

okay, can't help you on you ??, but i got a project i'm working on, and i din't want to make a new thread. I'm making a custom charger "system". First i'm starting with a little mega peak, i want to add lights, to have a perminant discharger. I want dual cooling fans, posssibly another mega peak, so i can charger 2 on one time. Then every kind of ac-dc convertor so i can use it for more than r/c. I'll have a power strip inside it to plug extras in. Im custom installing it all in a old CB radio box. I'm instally sound, pssiblly a radio, and my solder iron. All the wires would come out of the box, with you only seeing wires that u use, and everything(connectors, iron, dials, is on the outside. I'm looking on input from people on what i should include, and what i shouldn't.
pro3racer is offline   Reply With Quote