R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-27-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Tech Regular
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pushing in corners problem

My car went from hero to zero.Had my cyclone s set up measuring ride height and droop using the stock tires that came with the kit, 5mm up front and 5.5mm in the back with 5mm droop front and back but decided to slap on the hpi pro compound x-pattern radial belted that sit a few mm taller than the stock tires the day of the race with no adjustments made,just a tire change.Had great success for 2 weekends of racing taking 1st a couple of times and was commented by several racers that my car was hooked up,also was running med setting hpi springs pink up front with recommended oil for hpi comp shocks 50wt and slightly softer rear green springs with 45wt.since then i'm running sorex tires 32- 36r with low profile med inserts on speedminds and slightly softer suspension set-up and now cvd's ,my car pushes real bad off power and rear end wants to come around the front on power.What happened? i thought maybe the tires but everyone else in running the same and are hooked up,so i tried putting back on the x-patern tires but still pushing bad.Should i check my diff,it may be loose,will that cause some pushing?or maybe the cvd's dont make the car hook as well as the stock dog bones.
airwoods is offline   Reply With Quote