VRC Pro - Electric >

VRC Pro - Electric

Like Tree1Likes

VRC Pro - Electric

Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by texastc
I dont get the multiplayer either. Its there, you would think something would always be happening in multiplayer but its not the case.
As for joining clubs, yes, alot more events. Im in 4 or 5 clubs plus have a small one of my own. Generally there multiple events going on all the time. I pretty much spend all my time in events without running many practice runs. I havent had an event in my own club in a couple of months. Ive been so busy just running official events lately. Guess I need to get on that.
Mutiplayer is much better at 2 or 3AM central time, since the majority of the racers on VRC are from either Europe or the far east. When North America is just getting off work or finishing dinner, Europe is sleeping and the far east is just heading off to start their business day....
Old 04-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BlueGlowBoy
Mutiplayer is much better at 2 or 3AM central time, since the majority of the racers on VRC are from either Europe or the far east. When North America is just getting off work or finishing dinner, Europe is sleeping and the far east is just heading off to start their business day....
I guess I need to check it out again. I'm on at that time, I just got so used to no one in there that I quit checking it out. The few times I have managed to get on there it has been fun. Wanted to use my teamspeak server for multiplayer with my club.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm driving the VRC since 2007 and now the new VRC PRO since it came out.

I was a top ten over all finisher 2009 in 1/10 and 1/8 nitro and also got a win in VRC PRO 2012 World Series 1/10 electric spec class.

When I started with VRC it helped me a lot to get the constant lap times and also getting more and more speed.

This helped me at real racing for a while. But now I have the problem it seems to become a disadvantage since when I play VRC PRO and go the next day to a race I need a much longer time to adapt to real feeling and since we have only one day (Sunday) races there is very little training track time before the qualifying starts.

So I just stop racing VRC one week before the real race.

The problem seems is am not a pro like Ronald Volker who said he needs just one run to get up to max speed on a track. I need 10 to get mine

In my personal opinion VRC PRO 1/10 el. mod on carpet is fine but on asphalt it's not near the rel thing.

G.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Geberit
The problem seems is am not a pro like Ronald Volker who said he needs just one run to get up to max speed on a track. I need 10 to get mine

G.
I dont know how many it takes for me. Havnet hit max speed yet I have hit everything else though
Old 04-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oceanhighz
This is why I dont want to sign up for a trial membership without an adaptor. The game is useless to me without it.... There are no keyboards where I race, haha.... At least not being used to race the car
I agree with you. I just signed up for the free trail and it's useless without the adapter.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by texastc
I dont know how many it takes for me. Havnet hit max speed yet I have hit everything else though
I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by CR0SS
I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car.
Hit the pace car?

Hit the pace car...

What for?

Because you've hit every other goddamned thing out there, I want you to be perfect.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Who here has clubs?

I started a 1:12 scale specific club. 1:12 Scale Weekend Warriors

Post up your clubs so we can all start racing each other.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Tech Master

Who here has clubs?

I started a 1:12 scale specific club. 1:12 Scale Weekend Warriors

Post up your clubs so we can all start racing each other.
Sent join request and an invite to mine.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Any tips on tx settings (3pks)?
I am using the vrc adapter with my fasst rx and can't get the sim to "feel" right. I feel like I am always behind the car (not locked in). Frame rates are great (solid 60 with all detail high) v-sync disabled.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

I did read in the forums one guy found the higher his frame rate the better. He said getting his frame rate over 500fps made it feel like he went from a .20 sec servo to a .08 sec servo. He was saying the higher he could get the frame rate the more responsive the game felt.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

honestly i would never pay for this game if i wasnt competing with a co worker on it but this race to the worlds event after i race one qualifer it wont let me race a second because it says cant connect to event ......i paided for this game and it wont let me play more then one qualifier .....if i turn the game off and restart it will connect again let me race one qualifier then says cant connect again....seriously !! the makers of vrc gotta get there shit together ....dont be charging people and then have a bunch of bugs in your software.....all i can say is VRC is a waste of your cash......Now if they can get it together over there and actually have a game that works properly then maybe .....but the past couple of days with this thing makes me wonder why i gave them money at all
Old 04-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Tech Master

I haven't had that problem. We had some issues in multiplayer last night but they went away. If you don't like it I wouldn't play either. But I like it.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I did read in the forums one guy found the higher his frame rate the better. He said getting his frame rate over 500fps made it feel like he went from a .20 sec servo to a .08 sec servo. He was saying the higher he could get the frame rate the more responsive the game felt.
Hmm this may explain a lot, I can only get about 45fps on average, and I feel like, most notably on braking, that the car is not responding right and I have to do things in advance of when they "should" be done. Might be time to pick up a video card.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

We had 5 in multiplayer last night and was a lot of fun

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.