I'm in search of a FT TC3 mod (12x2) carpet setup based on the following:
- Orion B tires (spec rubber tires)
- front one way (the really fast guys run and swear by them, and I have no spool available)
- rear tower at the front, updated front and rear A arms
- Tight and technical track, fast laps are under 10s, fast sweeper, tons of 180's in the infield
- Preferably with 0 deg castor blocks (it's a PITA to get AE parts here in switzerland and 0deg is all I have)
Can anybody help? I asked a similar question a few weeks ago, but to no avail... TonyP's site doesn't have what I need... neither does AE's site...
Plus I have a couple more questions...
1- Do the bump steer washers really have much influence on changin the handling?
2- Yesterday night I was trying a new setup and the (rear it seems) tires started shattering on hard acceleratin exiting corners... It seems the problem got cured by adding negative camber... Can anybody explain?
3- Why is there a rumour that people are switching back to the "old" front shock tower.... especially when I
just switched to the rear shock tower up front
Thanks for the info folks.