I just made one thing to change the balance. I scaled my batterys and here it come:
I desided to use my TC`s extra weight with my HUDY`s center chassis weight ( i used two of them normally in my T1 ). I drill two holes (almoust center of the chassis) near to my LRP V7.1 esc to right side of chassis.
Put that bigger 20g weight inside chassis and smaller one 10g outside chassis and tight them with two scruw, and thats it. They are wery tight and i don`t think they fall off easily.
Rest of them (20g) are locedid rear, motors side block, so now balance is near wright (or better when use HV`s or SMH`s) when i use those GP3300 how are heavier than others.
I look Juho`s set-up when he drove last DHI-cup and he put 50g extra when he drove GP batterys. I made it that way because i use piece of lexan top of the servo ( transponder is safety place than outside chassis) and can`t put leads on the top of servo wright now, but maybe that is better....i think
Btw: My tweak tell the same - it`s ok now