I am not sure if it's appropriate to post it here but,
As many would know that rumors saying hpi is testing shaft driven version of new car and it looks almost like TC3.
With similar diff.
BTW, my wish list for TC4 is
1. more setup options
2. even easier to setup
3. more solid parts in handling critical areas (aluminum servo mount, a-arm mounts front, rear, etc...)
4. IRS type chassis (at least as an option)
5. more titanium hop up parts (input shafts, main shaft, outdrives)
6. more quality control on some parts (diff cases, hub carriers, etc...)
7. better design of front bumper area
Hm, I can't think of anything else.
I think TC3 IS already a solid touring car as it is.