Picked up a new FT TC4 & MambaMax 5700K recently.
- My Venom 5400mAh 3s lipo rolled off the car while doing some high speeds.
- Around the same time i notice my factory (plastic) outdrives took a crap on me.
- - No TC4
- Sent the lipo out to get checked and repaired.
- In the mean time i put a solid steel axle/outdrives up front and lightweight steel axle/outdrives in the rear
- Picked up a pair cheap eBay Winforce lipo's to play with in the mean time.
- One or two full throttle passes and the WinForce lipo died, put the other lipo in and the same exact thing happened.
- - No TC4
Got my Venom Lipo back today, charged it up. Plugged it in and notice i'm only getting 2 beeps (instead of 3).
I notice this the first time i connected the lipo in (before it rolled off the car).
Called Castle today and they said it might be the voltage reference on the board and i would need to send it in.
Agh, i'm gonna be with out my TC4 AGAIN!!!!
What sucks is Castle wants a receipt and i purchased it NIB from someone, not a store.
I emailed him to see if he can get me the receipt.
Anyone ever heard of the beep problem?