R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Like Tree4Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2011, 01:51 AM   #6211
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kapiti, New Zealand
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thanks guys. Unfortunately Rcmart is out of stock and will not be getting any more of those parts in. Does anybody else have them?
Bumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #6212
Tech Elite
 
lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 3,574
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

some 104 pics

http://uf1series.com/_gallery/Cars_2.html
__________________
Love and Peace...
lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #6213
Tech Regular
 
MaxSp97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Camarino
Posts: 457
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpy View Post
Thanks guys. Unfortunately Rcmart is out of stock and will not be getting any more of those parts in. Does anybody else have them?
Bumpy,
The part number is not corrected. I bought this parts long times ago from Ultimates Hobby in Tustin CA for the HPI RS4 nitro. I checked RCmart and they had in stock.
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-mrr...=595_1075_1076

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-mrr...=595_1075_1076

Also you need to get the 3mm turnbuckles from 3Racing 32mm for camber, 38mm for caster. I used the Losi 22 TLR6018 rod end 4.8mm and cut end down to 4mm and install the pillow ball . Let me know if you need help on this.
__________________
Calvin. L
JOY IS IMPATIENT...
COTA Home Of The F1 US Grand Prix
MaxSp97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #6214
Tech Adept
 
monkeyracing.cz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brno, Czech Rep.
Posts: 214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post
Excellent work with light and DOF! I like all but studio shots are the best.
__________________
www.monkeyracing.cz | www.rallybrno.cz
monkeyracing.cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #6215
Tech Rookie
 
ubik77es's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post
some 104 pics
Amazing pics... Cover the front wheel nut from first and you can say is a real F1
ubik77es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #6216
Tech Adept
 
connyw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SWEDEN
Posts: 181
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default



Took the TQ today and won the A-final in 20 minutes and 62 laps
__________________
HB Ve8 / HPI Blitz ESE / Futaba 4PKs
T3 2011 / F1 F104Pro /Hpi Cup Racer
connyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #6217
Tech Elite
 
mattwoodcraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: perth / australia
Posts: 2,747
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

congrats on your results your f1 looks stealth
mattwoodcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #6218
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Perth, West Australia
Posts: 451
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post

The UF1 pics from races look AWESOME !!! There seems to be a decent group of yas all enjoying yourselves.... unfortunately F1 is starting to dwindle here, but lets hope we can revive it !!!
LordAnubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #6219
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kapiti, New Zealand
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSp97 View Post
Bumpy,
The part number is not corrected. I bought this parts long times ago from Ultimates Hobby in Tustin CA for the HPI RS4 nitro. I checked RCmart and they had in stock.
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-mrr...=595_1075_1076

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/rc-mrr...=595_1075_1076

Also you need to get the 3mm turnbuckles from 3Racing 32mm for camber, 38mm for caster. I used the Losi 22 TLR6018 rod end 4.8mm and cut end down to 4mm and install the pillow ball . Let me know if you need help on this.
Thanks very much for the info. Am about to order all that stuff.
Bumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:19 AM   #6220
Tech Elite
 
mattwoodcraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: perth / australia
Posts: 2,747
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
The UF1 pics from races look AWESOME !!! There seems to be a decent group of yas all enjoying yourselves.... unfortunately F1 is starting to dwindle here, but lets hope we can revive it !!!
we will keep it running strong mate
mattwoodcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:38 AM   #6221
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 355
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

What sort of weight should I be looking for as a minimum for my W kit ??
I'm using a lipo , so I have some lead for my sled......just need to know how much to bring it back up to weight.
__________________
Racing program on # pause #
RedBullRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #6222
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 869
Default

Here are some pictures of my new build F104X1 with a new body set.
I thought i would do something different on the redbull paintsheme and i like it a lot






addicted2blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #6223
Tech Fanatic
 
monkee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cda, idaho
Posts: 897
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post
really great pics..
you showed a lot more about rc as a hobby than just the cars..
i enjoyed looking through those and have bookmarked the site






on a side note, who paints f1 bodies around here?
im a horrid painter and with as small and intricate as these f bodies are, i dont want to jack up a $45 body.
monkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #6224
Tech Elite
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,283
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkee View Post
really great pics..
you showed a lot more about rc as a hobby than just the cars..
i enjoyed looking through those and have bookmarked the site






on a side note, who paints f1 bodies around here?
im a horrid painter and with as small and intricate as these f bodies are, i dont want to jack up a $45 body.
I do, PM me here or email me at f1paintlab@me.com
my website is www.f1paintlab.com
__________________
I'll hit the brakes he'll go right by
http://f1rclab.com
http://f1rclab.mybigcommerce.com
BP SHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #6225
Tech Fanatic
 
monkee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: cda, idaho
Posts: 897
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

email sent!
monkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tekin RS ESC sensored Jeff Cuffs Electric On-Road 23359 10-02-2016 05:57 AM
Tamiya F104, HPI F10 and POPULARITY bxpitbull Electric On-Road 28 07-22-2011 07:13 AM
HPI F10 vs Tamiya F104 Pro daygoVR6 Electric On-Road 38 12-03-2010 02:19 PM
FS: Tamiya F103RM and F104 Pro! SerpentCT4S R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 42 09-12-2009 05:59 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:48 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net