Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
MR-4TC SD SSG or ftTC3 >

MR-4TC SD SSG or ftTC3

MR-4TC SD SSG or ftTC3

Old 12-06-2003, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by g4t2
well apparently AE are going to release a TC4 next year, so i dunno how worth while it is getting a TC3.
Please don't give out this kind of messages.JUST BECAUSE U SAW A THREAD THAT SAYS SO, DOESNT MEAN IT'S REAL.

Tony Phalen AND Barry Baker have responded in that thread and u might as well have a look at what they'd say.If it were to be coming out,why deny it?It's a great way to stop people from buying other brands of cars,but deny it they did.

Yokomo SD was only release this year while TC3 is about 5 years old.
That's because the tc3 has no pressing weaknesses nor disabilities that require any urgent updates.
PLUS,this year , AGAIN , it just won almost everything u can think of.
You know where i stand between these 2 cars now eh?
But both should be great cars , and the only thing i can think of to push u to tc3 is that the stock setup is really easy to drive , and imporving from there isn't so hard as other cars.
Old 12-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Tech Rookie

go for the yokomo it handles real well and has a very free drive train.

plus ae tc3 is too outdated
Old 12-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Big question can you get parts where you live for the Yokomo? I reside up in Canada and would be very diffucult to gets parts and no even carries the cars or parts locally at all, but do carry the AE and the Losi Cars.

Old 12-07-2003, 02:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by lee82gx
Please don't give out this kind of messages.JUST BECAUSE U SAW A THREAD THAT SAYS SO, DOESNT MEAN IT'S REAL.

Firstly I posted that message before BB had replied to that thread. secondly. I didn't say it was for certain, I said "apparently". lastly don't post messages in CAPS.OK???
Old 12-07-2003, 03:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by g4t2
Firstly I posted that message before BB had replied to that thread. secondly. I didn't say it was for certain, I said "apparently". lastly don't post messages in CAPS.OK???
So if BB didn't say the TC3 IS being replaced,does it mean the TC3 will be replaced?
U cannot simply say something and hide behind 'apparent' if it was found to be untrue.Please don't assume, and even if u do,don't pass it on to others(without letting know it's an assumption or opinion).
U should also either modify your posting or disclaim it after now being 'definite' that the TC3 is not in its way out whatsoever.
Lastly , a posting that has CAPS in it means that particular point is being STRESSED.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Tech Adept

Posting in caps generally mean shouting, so please DON'T don't do it.

I admit that now I see it seems nothing more than rumours, but I still never said anything was anywhere near definate. To be honest I couldn't care less about whether a new AE will be released.