Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tt01 type e

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? tt01 type e

hi i recently bought a tt01 type e kit n assembled it. n my work was checked by a pro n everythin is ok with it as he says. but i have a stearin problem which seems rather strange. the car drifts on the right side only... as for the left side it doesnt n make a wider turn. i asked about it so the shop where i got it told me that this is due to the battery weight that makes my car behave so... i find it strange. i tried adjustin trimin n everythin possible. still the car wldnt drift on the left side. does anyone knows if this is normal. or wht is possebly causin this?
Old 04-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Take you're servo out and take off the servo harn. Turn on both the car and the radio. Put the stearing trim in the middle(netrual) then put the servo horn back on in the correct position. Then put the servo back in the car. If it still have the problem, then adjust the trim either left or right.

I bought the tt01 just to own the tamiya prepainted body. And it is a very simple car to deal with, you should be able to do it

Originally Posted by skull75
hi i recently bought a tt01 type e kit n assembled it. n my work was checked by a pro n everythin is ok with it as he says. but i have a stearin problem which seems rather strange. the car drifts on the right side only... as for the left side it doesnt n make a wider turn. i asked about it so the shop where i got it told me that this is due to the battery weight that makes my car behave so... i find it strange. i tried adjustin trimin n everythin possible. still the car wldnt drift on the left side. does anyone knows if this is normal. or wht is possebly causin this?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Weight does put in a big factor in drifting, and racing.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Tech Rookie

i did that... actually twice and m 100% sure the servo is workin fine. as for trimin tried everythin. still no solution. the car drifts on the right only... and m confused
Old 04-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

as for weight well the battery in tt01 is placed on the right... m usin acepower 3600mah. i dunno if it s heavier from other batteries. n dunno if it s that what s czin the problem.