I know, I know, another Stratus. Too bad it isn't a Honda Accord or something else but this is the nicest and probably the most high performance Stratus I've ever seen.
Available soon from HPI Racing is our new Dodge Stratus Aero 2 190mm body. The culmination of months of detailed testing, molding and re-testing by HPI body engineers and test drivers around the world, the Stratus Aero 2 is our highest performance race body ever.
Here are the many new features of the Dodge Stratus Aero 2:
- track-tested, tuned and refined by championship-winning HPI test drivers
- front end reworked for more steering
- rear end designed to help prevent sliding in hard cornering maneuvers
- improved balance for better control
- designed to enhance straight-line stability with increased cornering abilities
- TWO racing wings: 190mm and 175mm - both are reinforced for strength with built-in side dams and Gurney flap, plus the wings are easy to adjust on the body for more or less rear grip
- maximized dimensions and cutlines to conform with all international 190mm touring car body rules
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post and antenna mast drill locations
- Two realistic racing wings with adjustable mounts are provided with the body
- Molded from 0.030" clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
These are some pics of the actual body's or prototype's: