10-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Join Date: Mar 2008
Originally Posted by SP CS
1. Uninstall V18 interface software
2. Uninstall anything that said SP, Reventon and SP lap under programs
3. Restart computer
4.Re-download V8 software
6. Install SpUsbInstaller.exe inside SpUsbDriver 6.6 folder
7. Make sure you say yes to everything windows ask you during install.
8. plug in the LCD card and got to Device manager, under ports it will shop Speed Passion Program Card(Com?)
9. unplug card and start interface software
10. At the main screen, hold the reset button on the lcd card and plugin the USB cable.
11. Update Firmware will show on middle left hand, update to V2.4.
12. Unplug after finish then replug.
13. Now connect ESC without BATTERY and any bare wire touching each other plus Cooling fan unpluged.
Make sure the no.6 instruction is not mislooked because it will solve your problem.