The Speed Passion Thread

Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JAM Racing
does the revention esc have Roar approval and if so when will it be listed
I asked the same to ROAR, and they said there are 40-50 ESC are waiting for approval before ours....and that was like 2-3 months ago.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default thanks for the reply

Originally Posted by Solara
I asked the same to ROAR, and they said there are 40-50 ESC are waiting for approval before ours....and that was like 2-3 months ago.
does seem a bit odd though...hw v3 came out after reventon and is alreadyy aproved acording to their forum
I know the product has the market appeal but without this endorsement its not going to get it market share
YES i thought some KPI might wake up marketing
all the best
Old 07-24-2012, 09:51 PM
mes
Tech Elite

Maybe approval is pending due to some software issues. When I wanted to order the Reventon R around here, I was asked to wait a little or go for the GT2.0 Pro instead.
Will there be a bug fix soon? Running a non-boosted 13.5 in my B-Max2 is starting to get boring, and I really want another SP ESC. However, I've started contemplating other ESCs, too...
Is the Cirtix Stock capable of handling a 6.5 Turn for about 7 Minutes in a 2WD/4WD buggy with enabled overheat protection? That might be an interim solution...
Old 07-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default blinky

help
gt2 pro (going from memory) and have got 508 loaded and card confirms this but no red blink ??
am i doing something wrong or is led just stuffed or is it hard to see underneath.
other car set the same is ok
can get away with for club stuff but maybe not for higher events.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by JAM Racing
does seem a bit odd though...hw v3 came out after reventon and is alreadyy aproved acording to their forum
I know the product has the market appeal but without this endorsement its not going to get it market share
YES i thought some KPI might wake up marketing
all the best
The other way to say is...the STOCK0 (blinky) software that we are going to use on REVENTON series ESC, we have to have ALL of the ESC available to sell publicly in order for them to list it. We are selling the REVENTON S, but not the R and the REVENTON PRO....and that might be the reason.

But I don't know why they are not simply list the STOCK0 software with Reventon S ESC only for now....it must be their system that I don't really know.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:25 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mes
Maybe approval is pending due to some software issues. When I wanted to order the Reventon R around here, I was asked to wait a little or go for the GT2.0 Pro instead.
Will there be a bug fix soon? Running a non-boosted 13.5 in my B-Max2 is starting to get boring, and I really want another SP ESC. However, I've started contemplating other ESCs, too...
Is the Cirtix Stock capable of handling a 6.5 Turn for about 7 Minutes in a 2WD/4WD buggy with enabled overheat protection? That might be an interim solution...
Boost software is testing right now...mainly need to test with MOD motor, then with stock motor, without blowing up the ESC.

Don't bother about running that setup on Cirtix, it won't work....
Old 07-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by hotrod1933
help
gt2 pro (going from memory) and have got 508 loaded and card confirms this but no red blink ??
am i doing something wrong or is led just stuffed or is it hard to see underneath.
After loading the software onto the ESC, you must TURN OFF everything (radio and esc) and turn back on, and do the calibration with radio, then turn everything off again...then turn back on.

That happened to alot of the ppl....for the new ESC, after calibrate, it will turn off by itself.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:59 AM
mes
Tech Elite

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll probably get a 9.5 turn in this case...

Last edited by mes; 07-25-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default i need the R

Originally Posted by Solara
The other way to say is...the STOCK0 (blinky) software that we are going to use on REVENTON series ESC, we have to have ALL of the ESC available to sell publicly in order for them to list it. We are selling the REVENTON S, but not the R and the REVENTON PRO....and that might be the reason.

But I don't know why they are not simply list the STOCK0 software with Reventon S ESC only for now....it must be their system that I don't really know.
here in aus the nature of the tracks require the r as i generally run 21.5 blinky

bigger tracks id run stock to avoid going to sleep during a race as the straights go on forever so i need one that can do both
stock overhere runs timing and boost in the 17.5 class
The products looksa ver cool
thanks for your reply
Old 07-26-2012, 04:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default blinky

Quote:
help
After loading the software onto the ESC, you must TURN OFF everything (radio and esc) and turn back on, and do the calibration with radio, then turn everything off again...then turn back on.

That happened to alot of the ppl....for the new ESC, after calibrate, it will turn off by itself.

tried that but still no led at all.
makes all the beep beep when setting endpoints but no led must be dead led
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Tech Champion

Quote:
help

If you have no LED at all, then the LED must be dead.....
Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Thanks howard ! Can't wait to get my motor and start turning some laps
Old 07-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Thanks howard ! Can't wait to get my motor and start turning some laps
Welcome back to ON ROAD....and anytime...
Old 07-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
help

Double check your throttle trim is at 0, I have seen a couple time that the radio hd throttle trim and no "blinky led".
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by ercwhtsd
Double check your throttle trim is at 0, I have seen a couple time that the radio hd throttle trim and no "blinky led".
Thanks ERIC....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.