R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #8866
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaari77 View Post
Has anyone else had issues with Speed Passion customer support in the US?

I purchased a Program box for the Cirtix Club Race from TQ hobbies around Christmas. Unfortunatly, the program box did not contain the decal for the Club Race ESC, but it had 4 other versions. I contacted customer support on the 30th of December to inquire about getting the correct decal shipped. Albert Mui answered my email fairly fast and we exchanged some additional information. Albert stated that a decal would be sent to me.

On Jan. 30th, still no decal, I contacted Albert again. He seamed surprised that I hadn't recieved it and said he would mail another decal. It's now Feb. 10 and I still don't have anything! I'm beginning to think that the decal was never mailed, or I'm living in an area that takes 2 months to get things from Speed Passion.

I know that a missing decal isn't a world changer, but it's the principal of it. If you tell your customers you are going to do something, do it and don't BS them. Is this the way SP's customer service operates, or is this situation an exception?
Not sure how you question them overall when guys like Solara are on here everyday answering random questions about their products.

What decal set is it you are missing? Heck I'll send you them myself if I have them.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #8867
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

I have nothin but good things to say about SP and Solara!!
Sorry you have an issue with them.

lmk what sticker sheet you need. If Nexus doesn't have the right one, I might and we can clear this up today.

Take care,
Jon
Old 02-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #8868
Tech Master

The decal I'm missing is the one for the Cirtix Spec Race ESC.

Like I said, it's not the decal although I would like the correct one for my programing box. My problem is with the lack of follow through on the customer service end, and then being mislead by the customer service rep not once but twice.

The fact that Solara comes online and helps people has nothing to do with my issue. It's awesome that he is available to help people on this forum, it's just unfortunate that the level of support he provides isn't translating to the CS support on other ends.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #8869
Tech Initiate

Guys, for some reason, I just couldn't find the Reventon PC Software on the SP site.

Anyone got spare time bother to post a link for me please?
iggihk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #8870
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggihk View Post
Guys, for some reason, I just couldn't find the Reventon PC Software on the SP site.

i thought that ESC was not officially released yet. That could be the reason the software is not downloadable.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #8871
trackrat3

Quote:

Like I said, it's not the decal although I would like the correct one for my programing box. My problem is with the lack of follow through on the customer service end, and then being mislead by the customer service rep not once but twice.

The fact that Solara comes online and helps people has nothing to do with my issue. It's awesome that he is available to help people on this forum, it's just unfortunate that the level of support he provides isn't translating to the CS support on other ends.
If it just the standard box and not the lcd and they don't take care of it give me a pm with your address and I will mail you a complete program box on Speed Passion behalf.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #8872
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

waiting so patiently for the new speedy the release should be happening soon i would think
mattwoodcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:39 PM   #8873
Tech Champion

Anyone running or try a Cirtix Stock ESC w/ a 13.5?

Just wondering.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:33 PM   #8874
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post

Just wondering.
yep for 2 years now

what you wanna know ????
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:14 AM   #8875
Tech Initiate

Default Not sure

I dont know much about SP or Solara,.. i'm big into castle creations.. love there program on the pc for setting up everything... if i ever have any problems, they are very helpful.. or if i want some more decals, they'll get them to my house in less than a week..
Trick Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #8876
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:

I understand you would like the correct sticker, you can also put in place the sticker for Inspire,D-Master and Short Course Master and then reference Numbers 7,8,9 on the sticker for items 1,2,3 Cirtix adjustments.

Hope that helps until you get your missing sticker.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #8877
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post

Just wondering.
I use mine with a 10.5, 13.5. And now mainly a the one cell 17.5 for the past 12 months and has never had any issues very happy with it
mattwoodcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #8878
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggihk View Post

I have that removed. I do not want to have that listed when the ESC is not even release in USA yet. Stay tuned....
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #8879
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:

Chanc.....I will get that ship tomorrow, you will get that by Thursday. I am sorry about the whole situation.
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #8880
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Any Citrix Speedo's in stock or coming in? I am planning on going to Poland for the ETS race and need to get one as its the only one allowed.

Thanks
EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote