Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AlanHall
Couple questions. I have a superstock GT2.1 and my led box just shows update software on the screen and I can't do anything with it.. why wont it let me use the current software that it had? And also.. on my esc im trying to set it just using the setup button and I can't get it into setup mode per the instructions ...it just wants to keep resetting the throttle and neutral setting and wanting to run the motor. Maybe im.doing something out of order?
Can anyone help with this?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Can anyone help with this?
1. Are you running SPEED PASSION software instead of other brand software....?
2. Try adjust your ESC setting via your LCD Programmer card...not the LED card that provided.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys

need some quick help

set up 1/12th , 1s , 3.0turns motor , quick flowing carpet track with lots of grip , SP GT2.0 speedo

we are racing saturday if possable ,

Thanks Phil

Last edited by sidecarphil1; 01-05-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Solara
1. Are you running SPEED PASSION software instead of other brand software....?
2. Try adjust your ESC setting via your LCD Programmer card...not the LED card that provided.
Im confused use my lcd card instead of my lcd programmer card? I have no idea what software the esc has. I plug in my lcd box and when it powers up it says "update software "... and so I attempt to just change the settings through the setup button on the switch and ut will only program my radio setting.. fwd ..neutral etc. I can't adjust the boost and get it into that setup mode...
Old 01-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Im confused use my lcd card instead of my lcd programmer card? I have no idea what software the esc has. I plug in my lcd box and when it powers up it says "update software "... and so I attempt to just change the settings through the setup button on the switch and ut will only program my radio setting.. fwd ..neutral etc. I can't adjust the boost and get it into that setup mode...
It sounds like the LCD box and speedo don't have compatible software on each other. You have the USB cable right? Plug the LCD box into the computer and update the software, and then do the same with the speedo. You should have no problems using the LCD box then.

The latest software and instructions that you need is available here: http://www.speedpassion.net/us/download.asp

It will only take you about 10 minutes to do it all. It's very simple.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by M-Technic
It sounds like the LCD box and speedo don't have compatible software on each other. You have the USB cable right? Plug the LCD box into the computer and update the software, and then do the same with the speedo. You should have no problems using the LCD box then.

The latest software and instructions that you need is available here: http://www.speedpassion.net/us/download.asp

It will only take you about 10 minutes to do it all. It's very simple.
thanks. so the esc and box need to be plugged into the PC? or just the box.. then plug the esc into that? im not sure why they wouldnt work. i would assume the guy i got them from used them together.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

thanks. so the esc and box need to be plugged into the PC? or just the box.. then plug the esc into that? im not sure why they wouldnt work. i would assume the guy i got them from used them together.
so i need to load this "110323stock" into my box?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

do you have the 323 loaded into your ecs ? if you connect to your computer and then to your ecs and then to your speedy and update it you need hit apply

if your unsure i would down load it all again onto your pc as well
Old 01-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by M-Technic
Glad it feels better now Matt.
its all sweet now it has been a long road with motors suffering and smoking , look out tekin here we come

i am wondering if it will change again with the new speedies and software for it learn it all over again maybe maybe not
Old 01-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mattwoodcraft
do you have the 323 loaded into your ecs ? if you connect to your computer and then to your ecs and then to your speedy and update it you need hit apply

if your unsure i would down load it all again onto your pc as well
i hove done nothing more than attempt to plug the box in to the esc.. and then try to go through the setting by using the setup button on the on/off switch. i would definitly rather start fresh if possible. i only have PC access at work. i will ring it in tomorrow and plug it up and see what im working with. il have to load the disk into my PC right?
Old 01-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

if you go to speed passion web site and select the speedy you have select down loads and you should be able to down load the the current usb link V1.37 this will be a good starting point start fresh. the program card you have does it allow you to connect to a PC ? if the speedy has already got 323 stock loaded on to it and your trying to adjust with the kit standard box it will not work do you have the LCD one ?
Old 01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Speed Passion RS2

does anyone know where i can buy a speed passion rs2? i have been looking for one online and i can't find them.

if you can help me out that would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Matt.. i bought all this stuff. I really don't know what software it has. I can look at the box or the speed controller when I get home

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ogram-box.html

Last edited by AlanHall; 01-05-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Speed Passion RS2

thanks, i will start there. hopefully this will lead me to a site where i can actually buy a speed passion rs2
Old 01-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ruselmaxx238
thanks, i will start there. hopefully this will lead me to a site where i can actually buy a speed passion rs2
Are you replying to my post? I was linking matt to the for sale post of everything that I was using

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.