The Speed Passion Thread

You're on Page 512 of 892
Go to
  • Quote: thanks Solara.
    The GT2.0 is AWSOME
  • Quote: The GT2.0 is AWSOME
    We are going to do more run on 323stock with 4.0 5.5 and 6.5...we want to test which one is stronger...concrete wall or our ESC/motor.
  • Quote: We are going to do more run on 323stock with 4.0 5.5 and 6.5...we want to test which one is stronger...concrete wall or our ESC/motor.

we have a "fun" offroad race/fun day coming up and they have a high jump cometition , guess i will be winning that then , 4wd buggy GT2.0pro 4.0 motor and stock profile hahaha
  • Quote:

we have a "fun" offroad race/fun day coming up and they have a high jump cometition , guess i will be winning that then , 4wd buggy GT2.0pro 4.0 motor and stock profile hahaha
    NO DOUBT......I hope you can catch your car before the concrete wall does...
  • Quote: NO DOUBT......I hope you can catch your car before the concrete wall does...
    think the roof will catch it first , they dont mention a landing in this competition
  • Anybody else Had any quality issues with the MMM motors? The purple bit on My rotor is coming away and Where the sensor lead goes in the black plastic part is cracked slightly.
  • Quote: We are going to do more run on 323stock with 4.0 5.5 and 6.5...we want to test which one is stronger...concrete wall or our ESC/motor.
    Amazingly all the gear runs cooler with the stock software. I ran my 4.0 the other day with no fan on the ESC and 323 stock software, motor was coming off the track at 60C. Then I went to a smaller track, loaded 205g_T and thermalled at 3 mins 30 seconds I added a fan and it was good after that
  • So no info on the No timing/ "blinky" profile? Ok

Hows about how to run my GT2.0 on 1s, and run a 2s lipo receiver pack? Pull red wire out of connector on my ESC receiver wire?

Kevin
  • what was the question about blinky mode, I miss it, as far as 1s it can be done but I don't remember exactly what I did to do it, and don't want to pass on bad info,

PM Mr Crum he knows, he told me. he has posts on this thread, maybe do a search for him or just type that in in the pm address it should come up
  • Quote: Anyone know the program number for the "blinky" program. And where to get it... I think I've got it, but I cant see it blink...

Thanx in advance, Kevin
    Quote: So no info on the No timing/ "blinky" profile? Ok

Hows about how to run my GT2.0 on 1s, and run a 2s lipo receiver pack? Pull red wire out of connector on my ESC receiver wire?

Kevin
    Quote: what was the question about blinky mode, I miss it, as far as 1s it can be done but I don't remember exactly what I did to do it, and don't want to pass on bad info,

PM Mr Crum he knows, he told me. he has posts on this thread, maybe do a search for him or just type that in in the pm address it should come up
    never mind, found the question.

its in the 323 software package on the sp site, if have it, and loaded the 508 no timing profile it won't blink until you rebind the esc to the radio. at least that what I had to do on several peoples esc to get it to blink, another question does your esc have a clear or smoked color bottom case, with the black case you won't be able to see it. I know one that just made a hole to see the light and then put scotch tape over the hole.
  • My case is the black bottomed one... I can sort-of see the LED through the sensor cable port... Re-bind as in re-bind the receiver and transmitter, or recalibrate the ESC to the radio?

Thanx, Kevin
  • yea, recalibrate, thats the word i couldn't think of
  • Alright, thanks for the info... Now hopefully someone can chime in with the proper way to run this esc on 1s...

Kevin
  • completed my testing after the assistance from the help from the previous page and is now all good

thanks