R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #7156
Tech Master
 
koopesv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A main
Posts: 1,265
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

I need to register my product and cant seem to do it on the website or find the address to mail in the card. I try to register online and a rtr car keeps popping up for me to register. Any help would be great.

I have another question, I have Pro stock esc and heard that it can handle up to 5.5 but the manual states 10.5, which is it. Is like I can run 10.5 boosted and mod motors with no boost or timing or super charger or whatever. Im new to onroad just need some help here.
__________________
Durango - Speed Passion - Trinity
Gforce Hobbies Raceway
Urban Heat Racing
koopesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #7157
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 27
Default

@ solara
thanks for sharing the set-up...using prostock 2.1(sw528) w/ motor sp v.3 11.5T, my son could finish A 5 at Indonesia Nat's EP stock 3rd serie...other request ... could somebody share the set-up of sw 323 stock for large asphat by using 11.5 SP v.3 motor....
thanks...
bijono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:30 AM   #7158
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

anyone experienced better on new speed Passion Firmware Interface,
How is your opinion on Export setting's on new Interface ?
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #7159
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijono View Post
@ solara
thanks for sharing the set-up...using prostock 2.1(sw528) w/ motor sp v.3 11.5T, my son could finish A 5 at Indonesia Nat's EP stock 3rd serie...other request ... could somebody share the set-up of sw 323 stock for large asphat by using 11.5 SP v.3 motor....
thanks...
All setup are here....I have a 10.5 setup there...just gear your 11.5 a tooth taller and check motor temp.

http://www.speedpassion.net/us/escsetup.asp
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #7160
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koopesv View Post
I need to register my product and cant seem to do it on the website or find the address to mail in the card. I try to register online and a rtr car keeps popping up for me to register. Any help would be great.

I have another question, I have Pro stock esc and heard that it can handle up to 5.5 but the manual states 10.5, which is it. Is like I can run 10.5 boosted and mod motors with no boost or timing or super charger or whatever. Im new to onroad just need some help here.
Already answered here...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...upport-14.html
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #7161
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
I use a GT2.1 ProStock with 422 stock software with a 4t and 4.5t motor without any problems, i do use the fan on top of the esc, its been 100% fine.
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:51 PM   #7162
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartypants View Post
I use a GT2.1 ProStock with 422 stock software with a 4t and 4.5t motor without any problems, i do use the fan on top of the esc, its been 100% fine.
Good to know....but for the mfr rep stand point, I would not suggest customer to do that.
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #7163
Tech Master
 
koopesv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A main
Posts: 1,265
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
Man your everywhere thanks for all the help.
__________________
Durango - Speed Passion - Trinity
Gforce Hobbies Raceway
Urban Heat Racing
koopesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #7164
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koopesv View Post
Man your everywhere thanks for all the help.
Thanks for posting the same question everywhere...LOL
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #7165
Tech Master
 
koopesv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A main
Posts: 1,265
Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
Thanks for posting the same question everywhere...LOL
lol it worked
__________________
Durango - Speed Passion - Trinity
Gforce Hobbies Raceway
Urban Heat Racing
koopesv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #7166
Tech Fanatic
 
RC Passion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 970
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Is it normal for a brand new 1/8 cirtix speed passion combo motor to heat up within 5 seconds? It's not even mounted yet! I'm just throttling the motor on my hand and can feel it heat quite fast!
RC Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #7167
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 562
Default

How fast is the Speed Passion GT2.0 Pro these days, for running boosted 17.5T (primarily with the LRP X12)? Is it fast enough to compete with the Tekins?

The reason I'm asking, is that I am currently running mod with the SP, and the feel is great. For the winter-season I am going to run blinky superstock, but I am going to attend a race or two with boosted superstock. I have got an offer for my Tekin, but if my SP isn't going to be as fast as the Tekin, I am going to have to keep it around.
__________________
Niklas Hansen
Team TCHobby / Team Upgrade-RC
Tamiya TRF417 / Speed Passion GT2.0 / Speed Passion V3 motors.
Nilks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #7168
Tech Elite
 
303slowdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rapid City SD.
Posts: 2,188
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Hay guys I'm in the market for a new esc and was woundering how the sp 1s controller is compared to the tekin in stock spec has anyone ran it . Any feedback would be great.
__________________
Ryan Borgheiinck
303slowdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #7169
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,920
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilks View Post
How fast is the Speed Passion GT2.0 Pro these days, for running boosted 17.5T (primarily with the LRP X12)? Is it fast enough to compete with the Tekins?

The reason I'm asking, is that I am currently running mod with the SP, and the feel is great. For the winter-season I am going to run blinky superstock, but I am going to attend a race or two with boosted superstock. I have got an offer for my Tekin, but if my SP isn't going to be as fast as the Tekin, I am going to have to keep it around.
i was running the Tekin last year , and now run the SP gt2.0 with the new 323 software , i will not go back to tekin now , my motor is cooler and my car is faster

just try it the updates are free and if you got the speedo why not ??
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #7170
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
i was running the Tekin last year , and now run the SP gt2.0 with the new 323 software , i will not go back to tekin now , my motor is cooler and my car is faster

just try it the updates are free and if you got the speedo why not ??
do you have a good setup for 17.5 touring?
thanks,
gdcopbdcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Passion GT Competition Brushless ESC v2.0 Low Profile, LPF pink_sleeve Electric On-Road 13 07-08-2009 10:17 AM


Tags
gt2, lack of help, overpriced, poor customer service, reventon, reventon pro, speed passion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:21 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0