R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #7036
Tech Master
 
David Galdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 1,652
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo
Default

Thanks for the update!! Having a blast with the new ProStock speedo, v1.36 is loaded!
__________________
Hot Bodies | HPI Racing | HPI TV | Speedzone USA | Team Epic | Trinity | TRC
V-Dezign 4.0
David Galdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #7037
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,920
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

AWSOME , gonna try this out at the weekend , hope my buggy flies with it
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:51 PM   #7038
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 515
Default

guys, this new s/w gives you brakes from helll~! i have mine set at 50%, reverse force off, and drag brakes off! i still have to adjust a bit with my transmitter.

rich
gdcopbdcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #7039
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdcopbdcop View Post
guys, this new s/w gives you brakes from helll~! i have mine set at 50%, reverse force off, and drag brakes off! i still have to adjust a bit with my transmitter.

rich
We heard too many ppl asked for BRAKE...so, we provide BRAKES...but remember this...

BRAKE JUST SLOW YOU DOWN!!!!

I am just kidding...but with this brake improvment, on both ON ROAD and OFF ROAD, it is a HUGH advantage (and I heard this is something extremely important in OFF ROAD)...

Enjoy it...
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #7040
Tech Regular
 
marcel p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: assen (holland)
Posts: 391
Send a message via MSN to marcel p
Default

hmm to complicated
is it posible to make a comparisment from the 528 stock max seting to were the new should be to get the same resuld?
so i now where to start faster to understand for me and learn.
my 528 was wicked fast already
__________________
PR racing
Powerstar/futaba 4px
Absima /vr racing
marcel p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #7041
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

323STOCK setups are here

OK....I spend quite some time to gather all the setup I have so far for both ON ROAD and OFF ROAD...mainly are for stock. But with the 323STOCK software...it is kinda confused. Because I have driver use the same car from STOCK and actually raced in MOD...same thing, running the STOCK MOTOR on MOD then back to the open stock with the same setup and gearing.

I don't know how to tell you guys....TRY IT. If you are confused...don't blame me, blame those who created BOOST....

All the new 323stock setup are here...find the class you want, I have SCT mod 8,5, to 2WD stock 17.5, 4WD mod with 8.5, TC 17.5 open, indoor carpet, outdoor asphalt, 13.5 and 10.5....

http://www.speedpassion.net/us/escsetup.asp
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #7042
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel p View Post
hmm to complicated
is it posible to make a comparisment from the 528 stock max seting to were the new should be to get the same resuld?
so i now where to start faster to understand for me and learn.
my 528 was wicked fast already
Really...forget about the 528, it is so 2010....
323STOCK is the 3rd gen open esc software, totally new...it is 528 fast times 2.
Read the attached PDF and tried to understand....if you don't, just use 1 of my setup and try it.....you don't have to understand if you are WINNING, right?
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #7043
Tech Regular
 
marcel p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: assen (holland)
Posts: 391
Send a message via MSN to marcel p
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
Really...forget about the 528, it is so 2010....
323STOCK is the 3rd gen open esc software, totally new...it is 528 fast times 2.
Read the attached PDF and tried to understand....if you don't, just use 1 of my setup and try it.....you don't have to understand if you are WINNING, right?
------------------------------------------------------
thats right
i have the speedo programed and calibrated.
have a setup in it after programing. is this the start setup?
__________________
PR racing
Powerstar/futaba 4px
Absima /vr racing
marcel p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:38 AM   #7044
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,920
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Can i use a 6.5 motor with the new 323 softwere in my T3 or is it better to use the new 119 mod softwere ?? If so do you have a rough set up jet ??
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #7045
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 74
Default

Could someone tell me which software is best to use that doesnt have a supercharger/turbo , such as the old 110 and 107 software

I heard use 205 MOD but im not sure as i have a 13.5T motor

Thanks for any advice
madwestmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #7046
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel p View Post
------------------------------------------------------
thats right
i have the speedo programed and calibrated.
have a setup in it after programing. is this the start setup?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
Can i use a 6.5 motor with the new 323 softwere in my T3 or is it better to use the new 119 mod softwere ?? If so do you have a rough set up jet ??
See the setup page on speed passion website, I have uploaded some 323stock setup for on road and off road, from 17.5 to 8.5 motor.
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #7047
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,037
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwestmo View Post
Could someone tell me which software is best to use that doesnt have a supercharger/turbo , such as the old 110 and 107 software

I heard use 205 MOD but im not sure as i have a 13.5T motor

Thanks for any advice
205 is your only choice....
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #7048
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 16
Default

Hi,

i've just downloaded the latest firmware. Can some one recommend a setup for 4wd off road with a 5.5 v2 sp motor.

Thanks

Matt
mattybucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #7049
Tech Regular
 
marcel p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: assen (holland)
Posts: 391
Send a message via MSN to marcel p
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
See the setup page on speed passion website, I have uploaded some 323stock setup for on road and off road, from 17.5 to 8.5 motor.
hey solara.
i mean after i put the 323 stoch software in my speedo and recalebrated it.
al the seting are not at zero. like boost timing was on 36 deg and turbo timing
at 24 deg boost start rpm at 4000. boost timing aceleration at 350 rpm/deg
and so
is tis normal that it starts with tis setings after programing the 323 sw.
thanks again
__________________
PR racing
Powerstar/futaba 4px
Absima /vr racing
marcel p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #7050
Tech Apprentice
 
SCTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel p View Post
hey solara.
i mean after i put the 323 stoch software in my speedo and recalebrated it.
al the seting are not at zero. like boost timing was on 36 deg and turbo timing
at 24 deg boost start rpm at 4000. boost timing aceleration at 350 rpm/deg
and so
is tis normal that it starts with tis setings after programing the 323 sw.
thanks again
Those settings are default I believe. Check out the setup sheets on SP site for something that might work for you.
__________________
Tom

SC10 and XXX CR buggy both supercharged by Speed Passion
SCTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Passion GT Competition Brushless ESC v2.0 Low Profile, LPF pink_sleeve Electric On-Road 13 07-08-2009 10:17 AM


Tags
gt2, lack of help, overpriced, poor customer service, reventon, reventon pro, speed passion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:31 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0