R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #6496
M7H
Tech Elite
 
M7H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
We are back to back World Champion, why aren't THEY?
Simple, because they don't spend a lot of money getting the hottest driver to run races for them?....

Don't get me wrong, I find it ok that Manufacturers do, but on a WC equipment between manufacturers is very equal, it's the drivers that makes the difference...

I'm an 8th scale races and some years ago Jilles Groskamp also started running these cars for Serpent in the beginning.
At that time a friend of mine, capable of running 15.0 laps at out track, gave his car to Jilles, because he wanted to attend a clubrace to get the feeling of these cars.
After 30 minutes of driving, with the same car, Jilles drove 14.3 laptimes with it!
So 0.7 seconds faster, and not because he was running better equipment!....
But just because he has the skills.....
__________________
Serpent
M7H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:36 AM   #6497
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

So, if it's skilled people, can't others enjoy something else ?
why do you think people bought HW and Speed Passion is it just for race ?
i don't think so.

This is why Customer satisfaction is the reason of those factory stay alive
not everyone bought Super Cars scaled 1:1 just for race isn't it ?

as in SP word "Passion" is reasonable context.
and Hobbywing as factory become trusted to support SP.
while people takes Hobbywing for reasonable price, right ?

Correct me if i'm wrong.
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #6498
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,042
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M7H View Post
Simple, because they don't spend a lot of money getting the hottest driver to run races for them?....

Don't get me wrong, I find it ok that Manufacturers do, but on a WC equipment between manufacturers is very equal, it's the drivers that makes the difference...

I'm an 8th scale races and some years ago Jilles Groskamp also started running these cars for Serpent in the beginning.
At that time a friend of mine, capable of running 15.0 laps at out track, gave his car to Jilles, because he wanted to attend a clubrace to get the feeling of these cars.
After 30 minutes of driving, with the same car, Jilles drove 14.3 laptimes with it!
So 0.7 seconds faster, and not because he was running better equipment!....
But just because he has the skills.....
I disagree.....equipment for average joe like myself, equipment are very much equal and very much the same. However, equipment for TOP RANK DRIVER that race RC for salary, title, contract, bonuses....etc, equipment are FAR from being equal...they will only pick the BEST cause 0.1 sec is way too much for them to lose....FASTER is always better, their skill is always there, but if you are not running the BEST equipment and be slower by 0.1 or even 0.05 sec per lap....that is a HUGH DIFFERENT.

I know you are a Nitro racer...so do I. I ran Serpent since Impulse time...Impulse, Impulse PRO, 705 710 720 Impact 835 950 950R 960...owned them all. Nitro racing is 1 hour long...man that can stay for 60 minutes has a pretty good chance to get to the podium even though he is 4-5 laps down compare to the winner.....ELECTRIC racing don't have that kinda luxury....if you are slower, you are slower. You don't have a chance that 3-4 faster drivers then yourself will drop out because of their engine broke, flame out, stripped the front belt, broken 2-speed, plenalty, ran out of fuel.....etc. 5 minutes are all you get...and hardly anyone will drop out within 5 minutes.

What I was trying to explain to that special someone is SP are different then other MFR...different, not the same, whatever the way you can see it....we are not the same with the other MFR that has the ESC that looks like ours.

SP has the opportunity to have the best driver for the biggest race and won...other mfr, has the other opportunity to have the best driver for the other biggest races at the other part of the world and won...for example, we are almost unheard off in USA, carpet racing and outdoor racing...are all dominated by the other mfr's driver....exactly the same reason, they are focusing on their own racing, we are focusing on the other kind of racing...DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW.

I was trying to tell that special someone please don't ask us to do what others do EVERYDAY or EVERYWEEK....we don't have to do that. Vise versa...we don't setup our standard and MAKE others to follow us...we are different. We like to be different...
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #6499
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,042
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
So, if it's skilled people, can't others enjoy something else ?
why do you think people bought HW and Speed Passion is it just for race ?
i don't think so.

This is why Customer satisfaction is the reason of those factory stay alive
not everyone bought Super Cars scaled 1:1 just for race isn't it ?

as in SP word "Passion" is reasonable context.
and Hobbywing as factory become trusted to support SP.
while people takes Hobbywing for reasonable price, right ?

Correct me if i'm wrong.
I want to correct you now...

Skilled or not skilled...you can enjoy anything that you want..who is FORCING you to use things that you don't like...? If we don't have RPM LOG for you...go ask others to make one for you, or simply BUY the one that has RPM LOG already. All you have to do is pay....who is forcing you?

From where you are saying "Hobbywing as factory become trusted to support SP".....WHAT? Who told you that...? If SP customer going to the hobbywing thread and ask for support....good for them, it is their choice. I go to TOYOTA dealer and have them to fix my Lexus SUV, they do that as well....just 3X the price, they don't say NO to money....

Speed Passion price is not reasonable...? What is reasonable..? Who determine a price of a motor and esc is reasonable...?

Tekin's RS ESC is $150.....cost more then our ESC and Hobbywing's ESC. However, who does not have at least 1 TEKIN ESC in their tool box..? I can tell you that...I have 2....they are GOOD ESC....

Since you are talking about "reasonable".....I can tell you this, your question/request is not reasonable. We gave you the answer but you just keep asking and asking....you know it won't happen. But you still want to ask...are you going to STOP?

Have you buy any Speed Passion products yet..? Really? I asked you alot of time before like you asked about the RPM log before...

Why you must put Hobbywing and Speed Passion together....? You really really think, 100% possitive, they are exactly the SAME? Speed Passion owner is the same as Hobbywing..? Or Speed Passion will provide support for Hobbywing customer, or vise versa...? WHY..? What part of this equation that you don't understand...? Please do explain to me...you are bouncing between these 2 thread and sharing information and creating a BRIDGE...for what? None of us are benefiting anything....NONE. ZERO.

You are talking about customer satisfaction...that is beyond my control. I (and other drivers/customer) answered email, PM and this RCTECH thread simply because I (we) has experience with SP equipment and I (we) can share a thing or 2 with everyone as long as we know the answer. I (we) don't get PAID by SP to do that...I can go to FACEBOOK and talk garbage all day and ignore everyone here...but now, why do you have to keep asking something that I have repeatly telling you that we are NOT going to do....ie, that RPM LOG thing. What is that thing is so important to you...? I am sure Marc Rheinard does not have that RPM LOG thing nor anyone used it to win the WORLD CHAMPION......

WE ARE PLAYING TOY CAR HERE............not building a SPACE SHUTTLE that goes to MARS. Can we all make it look like a hobby instead of a day job?
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #6500
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider86 View Post
My LPF 2.0 ESC is acting strange.

When i first turn it on and pull the trigger the first time on the track it RIPS!, front tires off the ground and all.
After that its like the battery is dead. It runs ok but lacks speed, won't get over the triple and seems like timing/boost is gone like i unplugged the sensor cable.
Every once in a while the boost will kick in and send me rocketing down the track.


I have done a bunch of things to it to eliminate outside problems.
Changed sensor wire from a vehicle that was working correctly
Changed motor
Adjusted settings moving boost and timing up and down.
I eliminated the LVC to none in the ESC.
I reset the ESC to the Controller after every different setting.

Any Tips on what to do next?
I have exactly the same problem with my LPF. I have reinstalled the software and tried a range of different revisions. Even the 205 mod software is doing the same. I have tried changing motors and sensor wires, nothing helped. I then tried those motors and sensor wires with a different speedo and everything was fine. I'm sticking with the other speedo for the moment as I assume that it is a hardware problem within the speedo. I'd love a solution for this, or for someone to confirm whether I should just bin it!

Sorry I can't be any help, but I feel your pain

Ben
Rocking Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:09 PM   #6501
Tech Regular
 
marcel p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: assen (holland)
Posts: 391
Send a message via MSN to marcel p
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking Donkey View Post
I have exactly the same problem with my LPF. I have reinstalled the software and tried a range of different revisions. Even the 205 mod software is doing the same. I have tried changing motors and sensor wires, nothing helped. I then tried those motors and sensor wires with a different speedo and everything was fine. I'm sticking with the other speedo for the moment as I assume that it is a hardware problem within the speedo. I'd love a solution for this, or for someone to confirm whether I should just bin it!

Sorry I can't be any help, but I feel your pain

Ben
dith you try to set your transmiter to 0 and end to 100% servo reverse to normal and then recalebrate your speedo to your transmiter.
__________________
PR racing
Powerstar/futaba 4px
Absima /vr racing
marcel p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:51 PM   #6502
Tech Elite
 
Joel Lagace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,584
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

found it!
__________________
"Without Rules its just Backyard Bashing!"
www.rcottawa.com

Last edited by Joel Lagace; 02-08-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Joel Lagace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:38 PM   #6503
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking Donkey View Post
I have exactly the same problem with my LPF. I have reinstalled the software and tried a range of different revisions. Even the 205 mod software is doing the same. I have tried changing motors and sensor wires, nothing helped. I then tried those motors and sensor wires with a different speedo and everything was fine. I'm sticking with the other speedo for the moment as I assume that it is a hardware problem within the speedo. I'd love a solution for this, or for someone to confirm whether I should just bin it!

Sorry I can't be any help, but I feel your pain

Ben
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel p View Post
dith you try to set your transmiter to 0 and end to 100% servo reverse to normal and then recalebrate your speedo to your transmiter.
Yes, I always reset my ESC after changing software with Tx set to 100, the after setting change to 105. This is definitely not the problem. I have changed ESC software many times and have not had any problems in the past.

I can say that the problem is not due to motor, sensor wire, receiver, LiPo, the calibration of the transmitter or setting end points on the ESC. The servo runs on 7.2V and so does not place a load on the BEC. It has a choke/inductor in the line to suppress noise. Visually the capacitors look in good shape, I replaced the black shrink wrap with clear so I can inspect them.

When I changed the speedo and kept everything else the same I had no problem. Before the last few weeks I had been running my car with the Speed Passion ESC with no problems.

I only use Speed Passion software on the ESC and programming card

Ben
Rocking Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #6504
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
I disagree.....equipment for average joe like myself, equipment are very much equal and very much the same. However, equipment for TOP RANK DRIVER that race RC for salary, title, contract, bonuses....etc, equipment are FAR from being equal...they will only pick the BEST cause 0.1 sec is way too much for them to lose....FASTER is always better, their skill is always there, but if you are not running the BEST equipment and be slower by 0.1 or even 0.05 sec per lap....that is a HUGH DIFFERENT.

I know you are a Nitro racer...so do I. I ran Serpent since Impulse time...Impulse, Impulse PRO, 705 710 720 Impact 835 950 950R 960...owned them all. Nitro racing is 1 hour long...man that can stay for 60 minutes has a pretty good chance to get to the podium even though he is 4-5 laps down compare to the winner.....ELECTRIC racing don't have that kinda luxury....if you are slower, you are slower. You don't have a chance that 3-4 faster drivers then yourself will drop out because of their engine broke, flame out, stripped the front belt, broken 2-speed, plenalty, ran out of fuel.....etc. 5 minutes are all you get...and hardly anyone will drop out within 5 minutes.

What I was trying to explain to that special someone is SP are different then other MFR...different, not the same, whatever the way you can see it....we are not the same with the other MFR that has the ESC that looks like ours.

SP has the opportunity to have the best driver for the biggest race and won...other mfr, has the other opportunity to have the best driver for the other biggest races at the other part of the world and won...for example, we are almost unheard off in USA, carpet racing and outdoor racing...are all dominated by the other mfr's driver....exactly the same reason, they are focusing on their own racing, we are focusing on the other kind of racing...DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW.

I was trying to tell that special someone please don't ask us to do what others do EVERYDAY or EVERYWEEK....we don't have to do that. Vise versa...we don't setup our standard and MAKE others to follow us...we are different. We like to be different...
Yes, i started to like you about this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
I want to correct you now...

Skilled or not skilled...you can enjoy anything that you want..who is FORCING you to use things that you don't like...? If we don't have RPM LOG for you...go ask others to make one for you, or simply BUY the one that has RPM LOG already. All you have to do is pay....who is forcing you?

From where you are saying "Hobbywing as factory become trusted to support SP".....WHAT? Who told you that...? If SP customer going to the hobbywing thread and ask for support....good for them, it is their choice. I go to TOYOTA dealer and have them to fix my Lexus SUV, they do that as well....just 3X the price, they don't say NO to money....

Speed Passion price is not reasonable...? What is reasonable..? Who determine a price of a motor and esc is reasonable...?

Tekin's RS ESC is $150.....cost more then our ESC and Hobbywing's ESC. However, who does not have at least 1 TEKIN ESC in their tool box..? I can tell you that...I have 2....they are GOOD ESC....

Since you are talking about "reasonable".....I can tell you this, your question/request is not reasonable. We gave you the answer but you just keep asking and asking....you know it won't happen. But you still want to ask...are you going to STOP?

Have you buy any Speed Passion products yet..? Really? I asked you alot of time before like you asked about the RPM log before...

Why you must put Hobbywing and Speed Passion together....? You really really think, 100% possitive, they are exactly the SAME? Speed Passion owner is the same as Hobbywing..? Or Speed Passion will provide support for Hobbywing customer, or vise versa...? WHY..? What part of this equation that you don't understand...? Please do explain to me...you are bouncing between these 2 thread and sharing information and creating a BRIDGE...for what? None of us are benefiting anything....NONE. ZERO.

You are talking about customer satisfaction...that is beyond my control. I (and other drivers/customer) answered email, PM and this RCTECH thread simply because I (we) has experience with SP equipment and I (we) can share a thing or 2 with everyone as long as we know the answer. I (we) don't get PAID by SP to do that...I can go to FACEBOOK and talk garbage all day and ignore everyone here...but now, why do you have to keep asking something that I have repeatly telling you that we are NOT going to do....ie, that RPM LOG thing. What is that thing is so important to you...? I am sure Marc Rheinard does not have that RPM LOG thing nor anyone used it to win the WORLD CHAMPION......

WE ARE PLAYING TOY CAR HERE............not building a SPACE SHUTTLE that goes to MARS. Can we all make it look like a hobby instead of a day job?
Thank's For the Correction Solara, that's huge word's you got.
but only this time i don't agree you saying it's a TOY CAR...
Because i have seen Shawn Palmer Ride Castle Creation on a real
small car.

and i like what he (Shawn) did, he is showing that this is not just a TOY,
in fact it's too hot to touch the motor (Dangerous).

and Think's again if you say not building a SPACE SHUTTLE,
i do think China do that....

i have seen that Speed Passion Build Brushless Analysis,
i do think this is the tool for off the track, useless.
but this would not analyze the weather effect on speed.

like you said speed is important as (Speed Passion)
we would not put additional Hardware in the car isn't it,
because it's adding up more weight.

So RPM Log would be better rather than only "SP Brushless Analysis",
or at least Speed Passion can start with Max RPM Recorded.

Look... i like Speed Passion and this is my best suggestion.
i do run Speed Passion and Hobbywing, because i think it's the same,
well not the same as it's spec, because both had a different class designed.


Thank you Solara...
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #6505
Tech Elite
 
Joel Lagace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,584
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Can we move these posts to a new thread??

"Speed passion vs Hobby wing,we love to hate each other, fan boys meet here to fight."


Seriously this crap has been going on for over a year now. Who the F@#$ cares? They are so similar that we can interchangeably swap softwares and LCD programmers.. IS this right or wrong? Who cares..

hard to find info weeding through the fighting
__________________
"Without Rules its just Backyard Bashing!"
www.rcottawa.com
Joel Lagace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:13 PM   #6506
Tech Champion
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,492
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post

.for example, we are almost unheard off in USA, carpet racing and outdoor racing...are all dominated by the other mfr's driver....exactly the same reason, they are focusing on their own racing, we are focusing on the other kind of racing...DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW.
uum, what? can you explain what that means? I know i can't be reading that correctly.
__________________
#49, #25a, #91, #7, #12 the ones to watch.... UPDATE. #12 is your new AMA GNC #1

A Northwest Team of Positive actions
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #6507
Tech Champion
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,492
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solara View Post
I want to correct you now...

Skilled or not skilled...you can enjoy anything that you want..who is FORCING you to use things that you don't like...? If we don't have RPM LOG for you...go ask others to make one for you, or simply BUY the one that has RPM LOG already. All you have to do is pay....who is forcing you?

From where you are saying "Hobbywing as factory become trusted to support SP".....WHAT? Who told you that...? If SP customer going to the hobbywing thread and ask for support....good for them, it is their choice. I go to TOYOTA dealer and have them to fix my Lexus SUV, they do that as well....just 3X the price, they don't say NO to money....

Speed Passion price is not reasonable...? What is reasonable..? Who determine a price of a motor and esc is reasonable...?

Tekin's RS ESC is $150.....cost more then our ESC and Hobbywing's ESC. However, who does not have at least 1 TEKIN ESC in their tool box..? I can tell you that...I have 2....they are GOOD ESC....

Since you are talking about "reasonable".....I can tell you this, your question/request is not reasonable. We gave you the answer but you just keep asking and asking....you know it won't happen. But you still want to ask...are you going to STOP?

Have you buy any Speed Passion products yet..? Really? I asked you alot of time before like you asked about the RPM log before...

Why you must put Hobbywing and Speed Passion together....? You really really think, 100% possitive, they are exactly the SAME? Speed Passion owner is the same as Hobbywing..? Or Speed Passion will provide support for Hobbywing customer, or vise versa...? WHY..? What part of this equation that you don't understand...? Please do explain to me...you are bouncing between these 2 thread and sharing information and creating a BRIDGE...for what? None of us are benefiting anything....NONE. ZERO.

You are talking about customer satisfaction...that is beyond my control. I (and other drivers/customer) answered email, PM and this RCTECH thread simply because I (we) has experience with SP equipment and I (we) can share a thing or 2 with everyone as long as we know the answer. I (we) don't get PAID by SP to do that...I can go to FACEBOOK and talk garbage all day and ignore everyone here...but now, why do you have to keep asking something that I have repeatly telling you that we are NOT going to do....ie, that RPM LOG thing. What is that thing is so important to you...? I am sure Marc Rheinard does not have that RPM LOG thing nor anyone used it to win the WORLD CHAMPION......

WE ARE PLAYING TOY CAR HERE............not building a SPACE SHUTTLE that goes to MARS. Can we all make it look like a hobby instead of a day job?
this one time at band camp... I bought a SP esc, and it came with a HOBBYWING program card. this other time, Hobbywing released some software and it was the exact same software that SP released. I'm gonna assume that is why he and most of the world believe that HW and SP are connected. that said, I too believe he is a nut case.

I have asked him for the name of the track he races at, for a print of of his lap times, a video of him racing, he won't post any of it. so yea I do believe as someone once wrote in a email, he is not a real person, but only a Troll.
__________________
#49, #25a, #91, #7, #12 the ones to watch.... UPDATE. #12 is your new AMA GNC #1

A Northwest Team of Positive actions
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #6508
Tech Champion
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,492
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
Yes, i started to like you about this one.



Thank's For the Correction Solara, that's huge word's you got.
but only this time i don't agree you saying it's a TOY CAR...
Because i have seen Shawn Palmer Ride Castle Creation on a real
small car.

and i like what he (Shawn) did, he is showing that this is not just a TOY,
in fact it's too hot to touch the motor (Dangerous).

and Think's again if you say not building a SPACE SHUTTLE,
i do think China do that....

i have seen that Speed Passion Build Brushless Analysis,
i do think this is the tool for off the track, useless.
but this would not analyze the weather effect on speed.

like you said speed is important as (Speed Passion)
we would not put additional Hardware in the car isn't it,
because it's adding up more weight.

So RPM Log would be better rather than only "SP Brushless Analysis",
or at least Speed Passion can start with Max RPM Recorded.

Look... i like Speed Passion and this is my best suggestion.
i do run Speed Passion and Hobbywing, because i think it's the same,
well not the same as it's spec, because both had a different class designed.


Thank you Solara...
so your saying if its to hot to touch its not a toy, I guess youv'e never seen one of them there EZ bake ovens or that little melt the lead and make toys out of it thing, that I bought for my kids at TOY R US.
__________________
#49, #25a, #91, #7, #12 the ones to watch.... UPDATE. #12 is your new AMA GNC #1

A Northwest Team of Positive actions
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #6509
Tech Adept
 
RC GB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Arlington Washington
Posts: 123
Default IN THE TOOL BOX

I have had nothing but speed passion in my tool box ever since brushless came out. Now have 4 esc and 4 motors a 2 Fantom 17.5. I have not had one problem with software or any problem with downloads. Have not tired any other products so I do not get confused with other stuff and try to apply that to Speed Passion. Have asked Charlie Barnes and Ritchie R. a few questions. They have been very helpfull.

Have had better drivers drive my cars and they are faster with the same car.

I feal if a person sticks with the same product and understand it there will be fewer problems.

Regonials this Sat will run 2.0 and a 21.5 speed passion.
__________________
Gary Bennett
NW Oldest Racer
RC GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:15 AM   #6510
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
so your saying if its to hot to touch its not a toy, I guess youv'e never seen one of them there EZ bake ovens or that little melt the lead and make toys out of it thing, that I bought for my kids at TOY R US.
oh, that "educational toy".
that's good.
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Passion GT Competition Brushless ESC v2.0 Low Profile, LPF pink_sleeve Electric On-Road 13 07-08-2009 10:17 AM


Tags
gt2, lack of help, overpriced, poor customer service, reventon, reventon pro, speed passion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:34 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0