Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
TEM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Fyi those settings are with the original software not the 205
I'm setting this up with a brand spanking new GT2.0pro. So which software version am I suppose to download from where and what firmware do I want to put on?
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
This is a bloody S h i t show going on here guys..

Discuss SP products... but SP fan boys please keep it real. SP users are using SP with HW soft ware.. get over it.

The software is the same or similar.. Deal with it!
The hardware is the same or similar.. Deal with it!
People are mixing ESC,LED,LCD,and softwares with success... Deal with it!

Bottom line get over it and help when you can help.. It should not be us against them or visaversa.

Fact is i can spend 200$ for a charger with a trinity sticker on it. or i can pay 60$ with a different sticker on it from China. Both chargers do the same thing... Lets not try to blow smoke up each others arses... Lets just face facts and work together

You can't tell people to get out of a SP thread because they use a HW LCD or HW software.. it would be similar to saying over on a Losi xxx-cr forum that if you talk about using proline tires on JC rims instead of losi rims and tires you should be censored or kicked out. You cannot crap on a guy on a losi thread if he is using AE front spindles ect ect... OR a proline or jc body.. its silly and most of the people on here would not expect that kind of moderation.

FACT is HW and SP seem to have a great product..... Honda/Acura. Toyota/Lexus... ECT ECT call it what u want...
yes, to a point i agree, but the super moderator is right. all the bull has to stop. and it will when sp bring out another beta or even better a finished product for us all to use. in the usa you get sued for looking the wrong way at someone, so if its a possibility that the software is going to damage your speedo/motor................
BUT, here in the uk, we can try it, blow it and dont give a shit. i dont think its the sp drivers that are sticking their fingers up and laughing saying look what weve got, you cant have it. although it would be nice to have the choice we are used to.
ive been lucky enough to have been given all the updates from sp upto 410. i have been testing (sorry to mention hw) 422 hw with very good results which i cant post here. i think i speak for many non team drivers, give us a dissclaimer, let us try your new,still being tested software. surley the more testers you have, the more results the faster the conclusion. or are you sticking your fingers up (giving us the bird?)
Old 05-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by xrayal
ive been lucky enough to have been given all the updates from sp upto 410. i have been testing (sorry to mention hw) 422 hw with very good results which i cant post here. i think i speak for many non team drivers, give us a dissclaimer, let us try your new,still being tested software. surley the more testers you have, the more results the faster the conclusion. or are you sticking your fingers up (giving us the bird?)
you are allowed to talk about 422 HW Firmware result here,

anyway it's not a HW that were talk's about, it's SP Running 422 HW Firmware.

no matter you are talking about SP GT2.xx, check out the hardware will always HW, example :
HW427_v.10 at Hardware Version inside SPGT,
and we cant get rid the HW talks here, HW and SP is one Structure.

and so we will always talk about HW, when we are talking about SP.
it's no Problem, because were here talking abut SP, and to make SP Better.

So do so, talk about V2_100422STOCK and its PC Interface. for the greatest of Speed Passion.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default New Speed Passion PC Interface

New Speed Passion PC Interface 427

http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...tix_manual.pdf

http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...xESC_Setup.zip

Shawn will this work's on SP GT2.xx ?
Old 05-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Speed Passion New DRRS

There is new that need to know

Speed Passion DRRS has been reach Level 12

DRRS Level 12 are only available on Speed Passion Cirtix Pro not Cirtix Stock Club for now.

No Wonder when Running GT 2.xx using Firmware 205 it has lag of power unlike what i feel in Novak, with the same Motor.

Shawn,... When is The Speed Passion GT2.xx release The DRRS Level 12 ?
Old 05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

so is the above the "supercharger" software
Old 05-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Solara
I know SP V3 type motor gear TALLER then Novak SS, at least back when I was using my SP speedo without software, I gear taller then other motors.

Try 3.7....and I know our team member can gear the V3 to mid 2 and low 3 (ask Charles) but try 3.7 and keep gearing up 1 tooth at a time...

Yes...you should send in your KO for the filmware update, KO does have a TURBO system awhile ago.
Thanks, it has already been updated to the 1.5. It WAS def. the fastest out there until the T 203. I got some good testing with it tonight and the more gear I threw at ir the better and cool it ran I was at 160 went up two teeth then wen t down to 14o's the rest of the night. I ended up with a 3.6 and could of used more.
I did pick up another GT 2.0 and am dying to try this new software.....just cant figure out how to get it to the program.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by irgo
New Speed Passion PC Interface 427

http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...tix_manual.pdf

http://www.speedpassion.net/uploadfi...xESC_Setup.zip

Shawn will this work's on SP GT2.xx ?
this is for the cirtix speedos. anygood for the gt2? dont think so.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by xrayal
this is for the cirtix speedos. anygood for the gt2? dont think so.
K, can you point me the right direction to get the 422 on my esc? I have never used the LCD box.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tha Skinny
K, can you point me the right direction to get the 422 on my esc? I have never used the LCD box.
if not have LCD programmer box .. cannot upgrade
Old 05-09-2010, 02:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

1.Download Software off HW site and install
2.Plug LCD programming box to computer
3.Plug esc into LCD programming box
4.Choose Software
5.Upgrade Software
6.Fine tune software
7.Turnoff esc.

Done.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

yes sir!!! just figured it out. So does SP not have this new software available yet or???? its say i can not upgrade when I try to find it through the sp lcd screen

it now says v 2.0 1000422 stock, this is correct?
Old 05-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

KSo what FDR are you guys using with a sp 3.0 17.5 with the 422 software. In a TC5 BTW
Old 05-09-2010, 04:36 AM
Tech Adept

Smile

yes sir!!! just figured it out. So does SP not have this new software available yet or???? its say i can not upgrade when I try to find it through the sp lcd screen

it now says v 2.0 1000422 stock, this is correct?
422 yep thats the one. as for fdr, ask at your track wot the tekin/gm boys are running, and you wont be far off. check your motor temps regular, every 5 laps min. in 13.5 i set 4,9 and 12 at max, 13-15 depends on your track and temperature of your motor.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 2wdrive
well at least you changed your signature to appear neutral.
who changed their signature?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.