Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
The Speed Passion Thread >

The Speed Passion Thread

Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

no one can hide on the internet.. even trinity...

190$US can buy u this:

Or if you take of that sticker and leave the OEM on it for 60$US:
Old 05-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by cannon
SP is just a label factory

HW is the manufacturer and software designer

So true!!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dfiantii
Are you saying Hobbywing is guessing at something that seems to be working for the masses? Its funny how people get slammed in this forum for bringing information that obviously works when were not getting anything from SP is funny at best. I guess its best to remember that you guys work for HobbyWing/Speedpassion its the same period. You can't pull the wool over our eyes any longer. If it was so different the software would not work......
Where did I say hobbywing is guessing at their software ro the masses? Where? And how did I say that..? I am TRYING MY VERY BEST to stay away from hobbywing's matter and ppl like YOU and the other INDIVIDUAL just love to bring them into Speed Passion and keep saying they are the same.

So are you saying YOU will stand by those who use the HOBBYWING 422 software on the SPEED PASSION speed control and YOU (yes, YOU) will GARANTEE all the work, all the support and YOU, will take care of them IF there is a problem or if they have any question...?

IF YOUR ANSWER is YES, then....please, you are MORE THEN WELCOME to stay here and answer all the HOBBYWING 422 software on Speed Passion Speed Control Q&A.

If you think you would rather spend $80 to buy the hobbywing version of Speed Passion speed control is a better idea....GO AHEAD...who is stopping you? Go post whatever you like at the other thread...but not here.

If you guys are interested to start the internet fight...why don't you spend more time to tweak the Hobbywing 422 software and go WIN SOME RACE...instead of creating something like TEKIN BEATER, some stupid ass thread and think it won the world championship....

This software is so far behind and we finally get to the stage that we are no longer need to use the other brand speed control and win the race. However, ther other brand already testing their prototype and we are probably going to play catch again...GO OUT AND RACE and go win something...winning on iinternet forum debate DOES NOT GET YOU A SPONCORSHIP FOOL.....
Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Champion

Yes higher numbers so that you look different

You have to face the facts though that SP has been ripping everyone off with the prices of what is essentially a HW system .

But then again the SP labels may be very expensive
Wait a minute, if you KNOW Speed passion is actually a HOBBYWING, why are you buying Speed Passion speed control..? You must be very rich, or you just love to waste your money........or you are just plain stupid, right..?

BTW...why are you even here in Speed Passion thread? Or you know this is actually a HOBBYWING thread...since you know EXACTLY what Speed Passion is, or you know CHINESE...?

FOOL..............
Old 05-04-2010, 05:43 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

^^^ You just made me moist sir

I'll email u in the morning
Old 05-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

SP is just a label factory

HW is the manufacturer and software designer
oh yeah thats why hw has a list of team drivers and people testing for them and selling probably 2 or 3 times as much as speed passion if you guys hate sp so much why do you plug our thread with your bashing just leave us to our thread i dont see any sp team drivers bashing people on the tekin or lrp thread
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by abailey21
^^^ You just made me moist sir

I'll email u in the morning
Not a good day at work....so I need something to balance it. Don't email me...call me.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr crum
oh yeah thats why hw has a list of team drivers and people testing for them and selling probably 2 or 3 times as much as speed passion if you guys hate sp so much why do you plug our thread with your bashing just leave us to our thread i dont see any sp team drivers bashing people on the tekin or lrp thread
bash bash bash bash bash bash
Old 05-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara
Wait a minute, if you KNOW Speed passion is actually a HOBBYWING, why are you buying Speed Passion speed control..? You must be very rich, or you just love to waste your money........or you are just plain stupid, right..?

BTW...why are you even here in Speed Passion thread? Or you know this is actually a HOBBYWING thread...since you know EXACTLY what Speed Passion is, or you know CHINESE...?

FOOL..............
cant say it any better.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:56 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Not a good day at work....so I need something to balance it. Don't email me...call me.
email me your number secret Asian man
Old 05-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

FOOL..............
ROFL

because you guys kept telling all and sundry that the SP was nothing to do with HW that "Trying to distance SP from that Hobbywing crap" oops just quoting one of your own people. Those who knew and were willing to share that information were shut up and threatened with bannings etc etc, THATS why all of us "STUPID"people (customers) went out and were royally screwed by SP.

Am only quoting you mate !!!

BTW I AM one of those FOOLS who bought into SP but I saw the light ages ago and bought into HW as well !!!

Tell you what though with you guys running SP's public relations it's gonna be a wonder if SP will have a user base when, or if, the new hardware becomes available.

Man you woulda screwed up Obamas Election for Christs sake
Old 05-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

ADAM for the rescue............wow, he is still alive.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
ROFL

because you guys kept telling all and sundry that the SP was nothing to do with HW that "Trying to distance SP from that Hobbywing crap" oops just quoting one of your own people. Those who knew and were willing to share that information were shut up and threatened with bannings etc etc, THATS why all of us "STUPID"people (customers) went out and were royally screwed by SP.

Am only quoting you mate !!!

BTW I AM one of those FOOLS who bought into SP but I saw the light ages ago and bought into HW as well !!!

Tell you what though with you guys running SP's public relations it's gonna be a wonder if SP will have a user base when, or if, the new hardware becomes available.

Man you woulda screwed up Obamas Election for Christs sake
I stopped my dinner because of your post...how can I quit without seeing your post first...I bet you would not miss any chance to screw SPEED PASSION right...MATE...

I do not want to repeat what I stand the 274 times anymore....you believed Hobbywing is a better choice to you, go use their products and go SHARE YOUR OPINION over there....don't waste your time here in SP thead cause everything here is, according to you, is a rip off for you.....

Go race your car and hopefully you can win something....saying your car is so fast on the public forum does not make you Atsushi Hara....if you want to find out, let it settle at the track.

Now...I can go finish my dinner and so do your breakfast....MATE.

And again....Obama might not be the best president or my choice of a president, but I bet he can kick your ass on racing RC cars....MATE.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

ADAM for the rescue............wow, he is still alive.
I'm very alive, just not in the SP thread.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by abailey21
I'm very alive, just not in the SP thread.
You just can't handle the truth...thats why.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.