The Speed Passion Thread

Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bjspinner
Same LCD box I hope ???
Yes, you can still use the 1st version of LCD box...no problem.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Solara
OK...again...YOU, are liable to what you tell everyone that used what you recommended and if someone's speedo or mod motor get a great firework job, they should contact YOU, right..?
you miss understood, Mod Motor will not Burned running 1S
it's unlike running Mod with 2S.

when you running Mod Motor with 1S + Stock Software or Incoming Supercharge, you will get Mod Motor as fast top end as running Mod Motor on 2S without Stock Software or Incoming Supercharge.
The motor is cool enough almost like Mod Motor running Mod Software on 2S.

the only you have to worry about is your Battery

but today Lipo is just getting better and Higher than 50C,...

Last edited by irgo; 03-11-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:36 AM

Has software x been tested with single cell 13.5 and 17.5 if so were the results good I know there have been problems with 107 and 110 on 1 cell I was wondering if that had been looked at for us pancar guys
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Christmas,
Josh Cyrul does our primary 1s testing, and I'm not sure if he's had a chance to take a spin with the Supercharger stuff or not. I'm still quite a few days away from being able to dig out my 12th car and see how it is for myself.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default Cirtix?

Any ideas when the 1/10th Cirtix motors will be available? I need one yesterday!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:34 PM

Talking

Thanks Shawn , you know how long it's going to be before we can get som sp stuff in the us I'm not too far out from needing more electronics and sp is all that goes in my cars
Old 03-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I say give Shawn another week to get everything settled then he can officially answer questions about all that stuff. Doing a whole company by yourself in a couple weeks is a little on the difficult side.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Tech Regular

Billetboy and Christmas:
I finally get briefed on releases and availability tomorrow, so I should be up on everything. I do believe the Cirtix motors are releasing very soon if not already.

I am signing up USA dealers as we speak, so next week the ones getting signed up now should be getting back in stock. We need a Dealer Listing on the Speed Passion USA site badly - hopefully we can team up and get it going and keep it updated often during the next few months!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

give it up shawn andjust go on vacation already!!!! maybe then and only then will you be able to finish one beer!!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Shawn Palmer
Hey Christmas,
Josh Cyrul does our primary 1s testing, and I'm not sure if he's had a chance to take a spin with the Supercharger stuff or not. I'm still quite a few days away from being able to dig out my 12th car and see how it is for myself.
is this new software (Supercharger) will be better that 107 and 110 ?
don't answer those ridiculous question.

but this one need to know

Is The new Software (Supercharger) have new PC Interface,
can we adjust Timing on Certain RPM on (Supercharger) generation Software ?
and having a Torque Limit On PC Interface ?

sorry i pushed to know this.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by irgo
is this new software (Supercharger) will be better that 107 and 110 ?
don't answer those ridiculous question.

but this one need to know

Is The new Software (Supercharger) have new PC Interface,
can we adjust Timing on Certain RPM on (Supercharger) generation Software ?
and having a Torque Limit On PC Interface ?

sorry i pushed to know this.
Just wait and see, like the rest of us eager beavers.

Ide rather them work a few minutes more on trying to sort out software / stock / Speed Passion and stuff than spend it answering questions that will answer themselves when the time is right....

give them all time
Old 03-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Tech Addict

Yip just be patient a little longer, just look at the problems that the SXX Stock Spec guys are having with cogging and hesitation. LRP is making available a MK3 software update that they need to send the ESC in for to be upgraded.

These are not software improvements/enhancements they're bug fixes because the ESC was rush released without being tested 100% properly.

So wait for SP to get it 100% right with the new stock software,then the next update from SP will be an improvement/enhancement instead of a bug fix.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Skitee
Yip just be patient a little longer, just look at the problems that the SXX Stock Spec guys are having with cogging and hesitation. LRP is making available a MK3 software update that they need to send the ESC in for to be upgraded.

These are not software improvements/enhancements they're bug fixes because the ESC was rush released without being tested 100% properly.

So wait for SP to get it 100% right with the new stock software,then the next update from SP will be an improvement/enhancement instead of a bug fix.
Skitee,thankyou for that. You are 100% correct, although i will say, there are no cogging issues with the new SW. We are almost there.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

Default ?

I have a sp sc,it came with program box.I think it is a grandturismo,can it be updated with a pc?how far back does the program ming go,Thanks!!
Old 03-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by tino
I have a sp sc,it came with program box.I think it is a grandturismo,can it be updated with a pc?how far back does the program ming go,Thanks!!
tino,
The LED program box is just a programmer. If you want to upgrade the software, you will need to find someone with a 'LCD' box.
THis is what you have.
http://www.speedpassion.net/en/productDetails.asp?p=56#
This is what you need to upgrade the software, although i recommend you driving with what it came with first to see if you really need to upgade or not.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.