R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2010, 10:26 AM   #2461
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 480
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geubes View Post
On Page 157? this was said:

"I think they're looking for another release of software on or around the 19th"

whether this is the 2.1 software? or just more team software from mayb the birds, who knows...
whr can we download the 2.1 software aft its launch? which part of the speed passion website?
ronaldo-1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #2462
Tech Champion
 
Solara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Chicago Illinois USA
Posts: 9,040
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara
Default

I have SP GT2.0 Pro (carbon) and GT2.0 LPF (blue) as well as the SP LCD programmer box for sale. Look at link below...thanks.

F/S Speed Passion GT2.0 PRO and LPF Speed Control, LCD Programmer Box
__________________
SPEED PASSION - King Golden, Speed Passion USA, Speed Power, Hirosaka Pro Products, East Coast Bodies, Schumacher Racing, Hurricane Motorsports, Serpent America, Sweep Racing USA. http://www.spautomobile.com/en/index.asp (SPEED PASSION AUTOMOTIVE)
NEW Speed Power/Speed Passion direct sale site - http://shop.speedpowerrc.com/
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #2463
Tech Regular
 
guinnes.s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 341
Default

wile racing tonight my sp v1.1 started to respond very erratic when giving throttle,is not the first time that happens ,and when does happen i notice that the green and red leds on the esc are flashing very quick together . they will go back to normal only if switch off and back on.
help please,what would that mean???
guinnes.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #2464
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinnes.s View Post
wile racing tonight my sp v1.1 started to respond very erratic when giving throttle,is not the first time that happens ,and when does happen i notice that the green and red leds on the esc are flashing very quick together . they will go back to normal only if switch off and back on.
help please,what would that mean???
guinnes.s
Do you have LCD Professional Program Card ?

and you must tell us what firmware version you re using ?
Motor,FDR
and
software settings.
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #2465
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
guinnes.s
Do you have LCD Professional Program Card ?

and you must tell us what firmware version you re using ?
Motor,FDR
and
software settings.
It's a v1.1, so it will just have the original firmware, no USB link.
Rocking Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #2466
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocking Donkey View Post
It's a v1.1, so it will just have the original firmware, no USB link.
it's GT v1.0 which cannot using USB link / LCD
but version GT v1.1 can work on USB link / LCD.

and at least guinnes.s can tell other specification/settings he use.
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #2467
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 41
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Just got a sp lpf 2.0 and have a couple of questions.

Should the capisator be able to power the fan by itslef? and how do i know it is actually working.

and

What software should i be running for a v3 7.5r? Have looked through the thread but couldnt really get 100% assurance.

Thanks

Marcus
rutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #2468
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kriiiss
Default

hey guys I have a situation here.

today i was drifting and i guess some way the switch harness came off the double sided tape and flew into the fan on my esc.....which broke off the switch

now i cant turn off my car unless i unplug my battery leads. and i dont thinks thats safe bcuz if my esc is always on the on position and something metal touches the leads.....I think its gonna short the esc

so I need help finding replacement switch harness's for my SP GT2.0 Carbon ESC


Last edited by kriiiss; 02-15-2010 at 10:18 PM.
kriiiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #2469
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default Speed Passion GT 2.0 Switch Fix

Speed Passion Switch

1) The black and The Red Wire goes to Switch on/off.
2) The Red Wire and The White wire goes for programming button.
Attached Thumbnails
The Speed Passion Thread-speed-passion-switch-view-top.jpg   The Speed Passion Thread-speed-passion-switch-view-bottom.jpg  
__________________
Quark Force

Last edited by irgo; 02-15-2010 at 08:36 PM.
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #2470
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kriiiss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
Speed Passion Switch

1) The black and The Red Wire goes to Switch on/off.
2) The Red Wire and The White wire goes for programming button.
where can i find a replacement?
kriiiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 PM   #2471
Tech Fanatic
 
irgo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriiiss View Post
where can i find a replacement?
in case if you can't find replacement from speed passion

if you read the (1) you can replace them with any kind of switch.

those you need to cut off the black wire to the new switch.
and bridge the red wire to the new switch.
if you do understand how switch work's.

this way you don't need to replace program button.
and possible to switch on/off back again with the new switch.
__________________
Quark Force
irgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #2472
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 626
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kriiiss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
in case if you can't find replacement from speed passion

if you read the (1) you can replace them with any kind of switch.

those you need to cut off the black wire to the new switch.
and bridge the red wire to the new switch.
if you do understand how switch work's.

this way you don't need to replace program button.
and possible to switch on/off back again with the new switch.
i dont clearly understand what you're trying to say........I just want a fresh replacement from SP. but idk where i can find one I will try emailing SP USA.
kriiiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #2473
Tech Addict
 
Born2Run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Europe
Posts: 740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriiiss View Post
i dont clearly understand what you're trying to say........I just want a fresh replacement from SP. but idk where i can find one I will try emailing SP USA.
Try this:http://www.losipartshouse.com/servle...-Switch/Detail
__________________
Whatever
Born2Run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #2474
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgo View Post
it's GT v1.0 which cannot using USB link / LCD
but version GT v1.1 can work on USB link / LCD.
I stand corrected. Thanks
Rocking Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:40 AM   #2475
Tech Master
 
mr crum's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: tampa florida 813
Posts: 1,591
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to mr crum
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriiiss View Post
hey guys I have a situation here.

today i was drifting and i guess some way the switch harness came off the double sided tape and flew into the fan on my esc.....which broke off the switch

now i cant turn off my car unless i unplug my battery leads. and i dont thinks thats safe bcuz if my esc is always on the on position and something metal touches the leads.....I think its gonna short the esc

so I need help finding replacement switch harness's for my SP GT2.0 Carbon ESC

well if ur battery is unpuged u cant short the esc with me power sp might send u a switch but untill then u can run it like that i ran one for months like that
__________________
SPEED PASSION TEAM DRIVER
ADAB RACING FACTORY PILOT
WWW.ADRENALINERACEWAY.COM
FL INDOOR R/C COMPLEX
TEAM B.R. RACING
mr crum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Passion GT Competition Brushless ESC v2.0 Low Profile, LPF pink_sleeve Electric On-Road 13 07-08-2009 10:17 AM


Tags
gt2, lack of help, overpriced, poor customer service, reventon, reventon pro, speed passion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:21 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0