Like Tree6Likes

Schumacher Mi4

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seaball
they match the v3's?

nah, i tried a new ano guy that my friend knew, and he really did a job on some of this stuff. i had to buy a new set, they were so bad. now, the indoor season is underway, and i'm not taking the car apart for another run at it.
Make's sense
Old 12-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
Make's sense
i'll send the next car your way.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by seaball
i'll send the next car your way.
Good to hear
Old 12-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

That looks sick!

How did u get the heatsink anoed? U have to rip it off and put it back on or what?

Merry Xmas guys
Old 12-24-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO

Ive ran mod already. Nothing new lol. But no, in the 3 practice days and race day I never broke with a 4.5

When the weather gets better I will break the TC out. For now im going to mess with the SC trucks
I might be out on Saturday to test again. Might be the last time I run 13.5 though.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I might be out on Saturday to test again. Might be the last time I run 13.5 though.
Get a blitz and come out and play! There fun, and cheap compared to TC

I am sick of 13.5 also. To much crap to mess with. Mod is bolt in horsepower and learn to drive it, never worry about not enough power

Cant wait to test out the new speed passion motors! How are you guys gearing them compared to a duo? Seems like I need to gear it up a few teeth?
Old 12-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Do you have a blacked out mi4?

Ohh stock rear toe is 3 deg, you dont need that much at all. I usually run 1.5 or 2 deg of toe. Run the swaybars also! Springs sound alright. Run stiffer oil in the front, I run 35/40 or 40/45. And you can also shim the rear hubs forward for a shorter wheel base. All those things will free your car up and give you alot more steering.

The alu rear hubs are good, they will give you more rotation because they have toe in them, if you get them make sure you change the toe at your arms to make up for the hubs

I havent broken any pivots either and I have had some nasty crashes, including one to snap my rear shock tower (not my fault either). But I dont run the screws in the pivot blocks either. My buddy had this issue this past weekend and he had the screws in his hinge pins. So we will see if no screws makes a difference

Thanks, we are changing out the rear toe just a bit and I will run a stiffer oil up front like you said.....I can't wait to run the car again!

Thanks for all of you all's help!!!!!

Merry Christmas too all of the Schumacher Mi4LP owners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie
Old 12-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Merry Christmas to my Schumacher Team Mates and to the privateers.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Tech Champion

Get a blitz and come out and play! There fun, and cheap compared to TC

I am sick of 13.5 also. To much crap to mess with. Mod is bolt in horsepower and learn to drive it, never worry about not enough power

Cant wait to test out the new speed passion motors! How are you guys gearing them compared to a duo? Seems like I need to gear it up a few teeth?
I agre with you there. New speedo of the month is getting ridiculous. A racer can run the old LRP TC Sphere in mod and be fighting for the win. 13.5 was fun cause it had more racers but that was due to the killing off of the 10.5 class. Maybe mod will grow again now cause racers are fed up. Bring the black MI4 out and have some fun is what I say. See ya at the track bro.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

The Speedo of the month deal will kill it faster than any of us can predict. It's so much money to stay fast that it will burn out people that are trying to have fun on a budget, but wanna be competitive.

With all you Speed World guy's gunning for mod it sounds like I will have to step up my game as the pass clears for travel. My Black'd Mi4 is starring at me and begging to be ran.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Owen RaCing
The Speedo of the month deal will kill it faster than any of us can predict. It's so much money to stay fast that it will burn out people that are trying to have fun on a budget, but wanna be competitive.

With all you Speed World guy's gunning for mod it sounds like I will have to step up my game as the pass clears for travel. My Black'd Mi4 is starring at me and begging to be ran.
It's not about driving anymore. For the toys for tot race last weekend there wasn't a mod class so the mod hot shot ran 13.5 with his SSX and got his doors blown off. He was clearly a better driver than everyone else but didn't have the power on that long straightaway. Everyone has agreed to run mod at SWR so that class will start growing some. If you come out that will make 3 MI4's out running. Next thing you know A. Bailey will be flying out to attend a club race or two
Old 12-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by picco007
Thanks, we are changing out the rear toe just a bit and I will run a stiffer oil up front like you said.....I can't wait to run the car again!

Thanks for all of you all's help!!!!!

Merry Christmas too all of the Schumacher Mi4LP owners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie
Right on. Post back how it goes

Merry Christmas to you to

Originally Posted by SRW141
Merry Christmas to my Schumacher Team Mates and to the privateers.
Back at yah buddy

I agre with you there. New speedo of the month is getting ridiculous. A racer can run the old LRP TC Sphere in mod and be fighting for the win. 13.5 was fun cause it had more racers but that was due to the killing off of the 10.5 class. Maybe mod will grow again now cause racers are fed up. Bring the black MI4 out and have some fun is what I say. See ya at the track bro.
Yeah its just crazy. The biggest thing I hate is when the lipos go flat. Those new 50C thunderpowers didnt, but my old 40C TP goes flat after 2-3 mins and its annoying when 13.5 already doesnt have crap for power on a big track lol, at amain 13.5 was good but at SWR its boring lol. I hope mod grows back up around here, I love all the power! I just have to learn to drive better But I have a new SP 5.5 that I need to break in sitting in my TC The 13.5 is in the SC, and I dont plan on moving that around!

Scott K was getting killed down the straight lol. That is for sure! I wish my car would have worked better. I got a bunch of parts and ohh baby was there some stuff wrong LOL. It was long over due for a rebuild!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

Right on. Post back how it goes

Merry Christmas to you to

Back at yah buddy

Yeah its just crazy. The biggest thing I hate is when the lipos go flat. Those new 50C thunderpowers didnt, but my old 40C TP goes flat after 2-3 mins and its annoying when 13.5 already doesnt have crap for power on a big track lol, at amain 13.5 was good but at SWR its boring lol. I hope mod grows back up around here, I love all the power! I just have to learn to drive better But I have a new SP 5.5 that I need to break in sitting in my TC The 13.5 is in the SC, and I dont plan on moving that around!

Scott K was getting killed down the straight lol. That is for sure! I wish my car would have worked better. I got a bunch of parts and ohh baby was there some stuff wrong LOL. It was long over due for a rebuild!

Your lipo's go flat? I never noticed mine ever going flat. The car felt the same from the first trigger pull until the race was over. Your car was fast broken???/ I hate to see what's going to happen now that you have replaced a few things....
Old 12-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Elite

Your lipo's go flat? I never noticed mine ever going flat. The car felt the same from the first trigger pull until the race was over. Your car was fast broken???/ I hate to see what's going to happen now that you have replaced a few things....
Yeah, but its old I guess. Time to retire the pack

Yeah it had some battle wounds LOL. But it always drives great! But it should be even better now I gotta get over to SWR for some mod practice soon. Im itching to go run with all this talk about mod
Old 12-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

diff pulley outer plastic rings which attach to the pulley on the bottom of page 4 in the manual.

i'm having trouble getting these on. how has everyone got these on they seem to tight to clip on !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.