Schumacher Mi4

You're on Page 49 of 263
Go to
  • Quote: Well I got my car back. Had to throw it together to go play at the track yesterday. So I havent had a chance to swap the purple parts to black. I will do that some other time lol. Thanks Mike and Matt Owen for the anodizing!







    Who's the cool guy that made that car black??
  • lol I dunno... but I think he needs to hook a brother up...lol

    -DC-
  • Quote: lol I dunno... but I think he needs to hook a brother up...lol

    -DC-
    I JUST pmed you. haha.
  • Quote:
    Was looking this over again. I'm going to try thicker bar in front and a tick less rear toe in
  • Quote: Who's the cool guy that made that car black??

    Quote: lol I dunno... but I think he needs to hook a brother up...lol

    -DC-
    no kidding , maybe bright yellow
  • i'm all for the yellow as well HAHA

    PM'ed you back sir

    -DC-
  • Does anyone on here care about racing and not the color of there car?


    Just Kidding Guys .........
  • I'm just not that good a driver............





    Curious to see some setups from 'The Herm'

    and stoked to get my kit together with Lamberts setup!

    Time to dominate.
  • Quote: Curious to see some setups from 'The Herm'
    Thus far, no you don't
  • Quote: Who's the cool guy that made that car black??
    Some weirdo from oregon
    Quote: lol I dunno... but I think he needs to hook a brother up...lol

    -DC-
    Haha, you have a Mi4 yet?
    Quote:


    no kidding , maybe bright yellow
    Ohhh yeaaaa!

    Quote: Does anyone on here care about racing and not the color of there car?


    Just Kidding Guys .........
    Gotta do both!
  • in retaliation to the time spent worrying about the color of the car instead of RACING it....... I will be using different collored everything, a true hodge-podge of conflicting colors with the goal to make it as ugly as possible.

    FAST always looks good, and this car has that in spades.


    I really can't wait for the Schumacher Team to put the stomp on everyone.

    Stay tuned for more tunning tips, tricks and setups from the Farm Team.
  • Quote: in retaliation to the time spent worrying about the color of the car instead of RACING it....... I will be using different collored everything, a true hodge-podge of conflicting colors with the goal to make it as ugly as possible.

    FAST always looks good, and this car has that in spades.


    I really can't wait for the Schumacher Team to put the stomp on everyone.

    Stay tuned for more tunning tips, tricks and setups from the Farm Team.
    Haha it only took my car a week from when I sent it. So I only missed one race day, that ended up having 2 people racing 13.5. So I can say it was 100% worth the time.

    Yeah the Schuie team is growing, and the new car is AMAZING. We got some serious competition coming on
  • What you guys think of the Dye job on drivetrain?

    Schumacher Mi4-img_2950.jpg   Schumacher Mi4-img_2951.jpg   Schumacher Mi4-img_2952.jpg  

  • now THAT is pretty sweet lookin
  • Sorry, don't like it..

    Imo you need something to break up the purple of the diff cams

Similar Threads