R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #1546
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen RaCing View Post
I stated "Mi4" before I stated "guys". So to break that down, that would mean guys with the Black MI4's.
Ohh shut up and have some fun

Its monday, we all needed a good laugh
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #1547
Tech Master
 
Owen RaCing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mountain Valley
Posts: 1,940
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Ohh shut up and have some fun

Its monday, we all needed a good laugh
Who said I wasnt laughing?

At least you have mondays off.. I had classes all morning. I don't care about some kid and his fish that he didn't catch. Or how Oregon makes it hard for homeless people to vote. I care about getting home to spend my life on RCTech and starring at my MI4
__________________
powered by anti-anxieties, sarcasm and chipotle
Owen RaCing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #1548
Tech Adept
 
Ritchie T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birmingham UK
Posts: 127
Default

BlackedOutREVO

Yer you could probably just drill the Schumacher hexes but i was just trying to save parts cause if the shafts didnt work i was going to sell the car. I went to a club i hadnt been to before the other week and there was a Schumacher sponsored driver there, massive box of bent shafts
Ritchie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:56 PM   #1549
Tech Champion
 
MikeXray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 5,749
Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default

Losi LCDs work, you have to use a losi knuckle though, use xray t2 shims in the chubs, you can use xray blades, need to drill out the blade hole a little, and gride the outdrives. Losi's LCd's are 1/3rd the cost of the xrays, and yes they are BLACK. They do give you a bit of initial push, but I feel they are better at high speed sections, they are a tad short, I took out 1mm shim from the arms and added it back at the hex after a bone popped out and got jammed in the outdrive, I don't think this would happen if I was using blades, I had just used shrink over the pins to make up the gap for testing purposes. (I wanted another set of outdrives in case I went back to stock)
__________________
Mike L. Awesomatixusa.com | TQWire.com | Islandraceway.com |JacksonRCracing.com | Horsham RC | Sweepracingusa.com
MikeXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:31 PM   #1550
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 734
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Im pretty sure its 3 deg of toe moulded in. Not 2.5?
I stand corrected. I just went by what was on a sheet when I first started running the car.

JoelV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #1551
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,939
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Theres always issues with something you drive, funny how that works
LOL you got your car anoed? Hahaha super dialed

Yeah the cvd's bend, but id like to try the ECS shafts. From what ive heard they do give more steering. I dont have chatter, but just messing with options.
You have been around during all my testing so you know the truth. I didn't have to send my parts out to get anoed.....the cyclone was offered in that color once I'm going to make you eat those words and then I'm going to ask you to turn marshall for me while I change something on my car.....LOL
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:50 PM   #1552
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen RaCing View Post
Who said I wasnt laughing?

At least you have mondays off.. I had classes all morning. I don't care about some kid and his fish that he didn't catch. Or how Oregon makes it hard for homeless people to vote. I care about getting home to spend my life on RCTech and starring at my MI4
Hahaha! Yeah having mondays off is quite nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie T View Post
BlackedOutREVO

Yer you could probably just drill the Schumacher hexes but i was just trying to save parts cause if the shafts didnt work i was going to sell the car. I went to a club i hadnt been to before the other week and there was a Schumacher sponsored driver there, massive box of bent shafts
hmmm, I will have to mess with it. And yeah I have a few bent cvd's my self lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXray View Post
Losi LCDs work, you have to use a losi knuckle though, use xray t2 shims in the chubs, you can use xray blades, need to drill out the blade hole a little, and gride the outdrives. Losi's LCd's are 1/3rd the cost of the xrays, and yes they are BLACK. They do give you a bit of initial push, but I feel they are better at high speed sections, they are a tad short, I took out 1mm shim from the arms and added it back at the hex after a bone popped out and got jammed in the outdrive, I don't think this would happen if I was using blades, I had just used shrink over the pins to make up the gap for testing purposes. (I wanted another set of outdrives in case I went back to stock)
Hmm. Any pics of that set up? Im not the biggest fan of losi stuff. But nice to knows the options

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelV View Post
I stand corrected. I just went by what was on a sheet when I first started running the car.
No biggie. And did you draw that pic up? If so PM me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
You have been around during all my testing so you know the truth. I didn't have to send my parts out to get anoed.....the cyclone was offered in that color once I'm going to make you eat those words and then I'm going to ask you to turn marshall for me while I change something on my car.....LOL
Hahaha the only testing that goes down is how you drive Ahh I thought you had a purple cyclone?

And haha alright. I can always turn marshall, my car un like yours doesnt break and need to be worked on all the time
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:55 AM   #1553
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,939
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post
Hahaha! Yeah having mondays off is quite nice!



hmmm, I will have to mess with it. And yeah I have a few bent cvd's my self lol.



Hmm. Any pics of that set up? Im not the biggest fan of losi stuff. But nice to knows the options



No biggie. And did you draw that pic up? If so PM me lol



Hahaha the only testing that goes down is how you drive Ahh I thought you had a purple cyclone?

And haha alright. I can always turn marshall, my car un like yours doesnt break and need to be worked on all the time

My new "PURPLE" car is on the way. I will be getting rid of the black car shortly. Asphalt season will be fun
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #1554
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,934
Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
My new "PURPLE" car is on the way. I will be getting rid of the black car shortly. Asphalt season will be fun
oh oh is the dress coming out again?
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #1555
Tech Elite
 
BlackedOutREVO's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 3,791
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
My new "PURPLE" car is on the way. I will be getting rid of the black car shortly. Asphalt season will be fun
So that will be your 3rd cyclone? I know you had a purple car when you ran at swr last.

And Marcos, yes it does! Hahhaha
__________________
R1 Wurks/Awesomatix USA/Roche USA/Protoform/Solaris/Mo Speed/Speedworld Raceway
BlackedOutREVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:51 AM   #1556
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,847
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO View Post

Hahaha the only testing that goes down is how you drive Ahh I thought you had a purple cyclone?

And haha alright. I can always turn marshall, my car un like yours doesnt break and need to be worked on all the time
ROOKIE! You're suppossed to say "The only testing that gets done when you drive is WALL TESTING!".

See how it's done....study and I want to see a more impressive insult for STLNLST next time.

Art
__________________
SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #1557
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 1,847
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
oh oh is the dress coming out again?
He keeps the dress in his pit box just in case he needs it in a hurry.
__________________
SMC ( www.smc-racing.com the only place to order your batteries online.), Awesomatix, Gonzo Paints, BN Racing

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #1558
Tech Master
 
Owen RaCing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mountain Valley
Posts: 1,940
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLNLST View Post
I didn't have to send my parts out to get anoed...
__________________
powered by anti-anxieties, sarcasm and chipotle
Owen RaCing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #1559
Tech Champion
 
AdrianM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 5,914
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen RaCing View Post
What other colors can you do?
__________________
Adrian Martinez
What I run: Schumacher Mi5/Associated RC10R5.1/Associated RC12R5.2/Futaba/HobbyWing/Team EA Motorsports/BSR Racing
Where I run: Florida Indoor R/C Complex/Thunder Racing/Florida On Road State Series
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #1560
Tech Adept
 
mcdogboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 134
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Busted pivot blocks in a light prang, got some replacements, how do I know if they're the original fragile ones, or the better plastic ones?
mcdogboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Bodies Cyclone Frank McKinney Electric On-Road 19762 07-26-2017 10:42 PM
Schumacher Corner meche Electric On-Road 27727 07-20-2015 07:38 PM
2009 SEQ Onroad Interclub LOSI123 Australian Racing 348 01-06-2010 10:08 AM
Racecraft TC Challange 2 Kylelim Singapore R/C Racers 82 08-01-2009 12:07 AM
Schumacher Mi3/3.5 parts and roller!!! Eastcoast13.5 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 21 07-19-2009 01:15 PM
Opinions on TC's hippie Electric On-Road 58 07-08-2009 10:14 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:08 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net