Thought that this new product which was on display during the Nuremberg toy-fair might interest many of you:
hopefully that works with the picture... Anyway, here are the units specs:
- 3 units in one !!! Charging, Discharging, Motor Run-In
- 0,1-8A adjusteable charge current
- Linear- and Reflexcharging with adjusteable Delta-Peak
- 10A Discharge Circuit with adjusteable cut-off voltage. Displays discharge capacity and average voltage!
- Adjusteable voltage output for Motor Run-In or to power external devices such as comm-lathe or soldering iron!
- Autostart-Timer programmable from 0-99 minutes
- Auto-Restart-System (starts operation automatically when power was gone and more!)
- Matching Mode (Automatically measures a battery pack)
- PWM charge circuit for efficient operation and allows charging of 1-8 cells!
- Works from 11-15 Volts DC
- Easy and intuitive software and operation with 4 buttons
- 2x16 LCD-display with blue backlight
- Cool looking metallised case
Retail in Germany 299 Euro (which is around $250.-)