Wiki Posts
Search

SpeedWorld NEW SJ'R Sorex pre-mounted Racing tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JimmyMac
Your link don't work. You forgot the "a" in "race" on your link.
Sorry
Old 04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Sorry
Ok will forgive you this time!!!

Good thing these tires are UBER-FAST
Old 04-09-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Sorry
F A I L U R E ! ! ! !
Old 04-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

I would like to congratulate all the Top Qualifiers and Winners at the REEDY Warm up Race held at SpeedWorld Raceway this week end.

SpeedWorld had 31 entries in 13.5, 17 Open Modified, 6 17.5 entries, 4 World GT and 4 RCGT.

I would like to thank all the racers for coming to this event and making it a fun and great weekend of racing. There were some of the top drivers in California at this event and it was a shoot out getting ready for the REEDY. There was at lest 6 drivers in 13.5 and Open Mod that could of Top Qualified the event

I would like to thank Jason Moberly for his hard work with the NEW SJ-R pre-mount over the last year and helping testing and keeping on the SJ-R tires as long as possible at this event. Jason was TQ up to the last round and missing TQ in modified class by .096 sec with 9 runs on the SJ-R pre-mount tires on his car, not bad for the new pre-mount. The Open Modified WINNER from the 2008 REEDY Kevin Jelich decided to put the hammer down and put some SJ-R tires on his NEW TOP Touring Sedan for the A Main event and went out and WON the A main event with the SJ-R tires in fasion.
Congrats to Sean Williams for his great drive in the modified class and taking over the TQ spot with the SJ-R tires also on the final qualifier.

Congrats to Sean Williams in the 13.5 Class for his brilliant performance holding on to the TQ spot up to the last round of qualifying. E.J. Evens was sitting in the 10 qualifying spot going into the last round of qualifying. E.J. Evens decided to put on the NEW SJ-R tires that he was not using earlier in qualifying and went out and dominated the Top Qualifying spot for the day by 6 seconds and also dominating the A Main with his new Top Touring Sedan and the NEW SJ-R pre-mount shoes on his car.

The weather was around 72 and track conditions were around 98–110 degrees. The SJ-R 36R work perfect all day after qualifying started at 11:30 a.m. I am sure some racers ran SJ-R 28 and SJ-R 32R in the morning.

Thank you everybody and for your support, see you at the 2009 REEDY.

Last edited by YLLIB; 04-13-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Master

Thank you REDRC for posting up on the tires.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Billy, any Pre-mount SJ-R will be back from Jaco for this weekend? Thanks!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

I would like to congratulate all the Top Qualifiers and Winners at the REEDY Warm up Race held at SpeedWorld Raceway this week end.

SpeedWorld had 31 entries in 13.5, 17 Open Modified, 6 17.5 entries, 4 World GT and 4 RCGT.

I would like to thank all the racers for coming to this event and making it a fun and great weekend of racing. There were some of the top drivers in California at this event and it was a shoot out getting ready for the REEDY. There was at lest 6 drivers in 13.5 and Open Mod that could of Top Qualified the event

I would like to thank Jason Moberly for his hard work with the NEW SJ-R pre-mount over the last year and helping testing and keeping on the SJ-R tires as long as possible at this event. Jason was TQ up to the last round and missing TQ in modified class by .096 sec with 9 runs on the SJ-R pre-mount tires on his car, not bad for the new pre-mount. The Open Modified WINNER from the 2008 REEDY Kevin Jelich decided to put the hammer down and put some SJ-R tires on his NEW TOP Touring Sedan for the A Main event and went out and WON the A main event with the SJ-R tires in fasion.
Congrats to Sean Williams for his great drive in the modified class and taking over the TQ spot with the SJ-R tires also on the final qualifier.

Congrats to Sean Williams in the 13.5 Class for his brilliant performance holding on to the TQ spot up to the last round of qualifying. E.J. Evens was sitting in the 10 qualifying spot going into the last round of qualifying. E.J. Evens decided to put on the NEW SJ-R tires that he was not using earlier in qualifying and went out and dominated the Top Qualifying spot for the day by 6 seconds and also dominating the A Main with his new Top Touring Sedan and the NEW SJ-R pre-mount shoes on his car.

The weather was around 72 and track conditions were around 98–110 degrees. The SJ-R 36R work perfect all day after qualifying started at 11:30 a.m. I am sure some racers ran SJ-R 28 and SJ-R 32R in the morning.

Thank you everybody and for your support, see you at the 2009 REEDY.
Thanks Billy, the tires were awesome! I'm sure it was partly due to a cooler track, but I went faster on my third run!

BTW: it's EJ Evans
Old 04-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Hello Racers, the SJ-R Sorex racing pre-mounts are be shipped out today. Thank you for the support and if you have any question please feel free to give us a call or e-mail.

Dealears WELCOME. All racers are welcome until dealers are established in your area.

28r and 32r racing pre-mounts will be released in the middle of June or sooner.

Thank you for your support Billy
Old 04-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

So they are available to order? From where do we order?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Congradulation to Jason Moberly and E.J. Evans for winning race # 2 A Main event of the 2 race REEDY Warm Championship Series in Northern California. E.J. Evans T.Q. and dominated the A main event on SJ-R racing tires with a 26 car field of 13.5.

Brad Shaffert T.Q. and Jason Moberly won the A Main in Modified on SJ-R racing tires.

Jason said at one time his lap time times off very few tens after 13 runs on the SJ-R.

Top 10 drivers in the A main in 13.5 were using SJ-R tires and the top 3 in Modified A Main were using SJ-R tires.

Thank you guys and for your support.
Billy

www.speedworldraceway.com
Old 04-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
So they are available to order? From where do we order?
please feel free to go to our web site and give us call tomorrow.
Thank you Billy
www.speedworldraceway.com
Home of Sorex Racing Tires EST. 2000
916 783-8864
Old 04-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Will call you tomorrow.

How much are they btw?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Im confused. Could someone clarify?

- Are they available now or in middle of June?
- Can they be purchased online? If so, where? Or only phone orders?
- How much are they?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Only the 36Rs are currently available. You can order via phone.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IIGQ4U
Only the 36Rs are currently available. You can order via phone.
Thanks, how much are they?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.