Wiki Posts
Search

Speed Passion GT 2.0 Pro or LRP SXX TC

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by olev
Well, I have seen Reto "burito" König (LRP racing team manager and overall one of the most knowledgeable and helpful dudes in this business you'll ever come across) in several LRP related threads.

SP has more adjustability, which can be both good and bad thing (= more things to set wrong), LRP has a proven track record. The SXX prototypes won the last Worlds in Thailand, both 1:12 and touring, IIRC.
The current World champion in 1/10th actually runs a Speed Passion GT2.0 now and seems to be VERY happy with it.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I have a Speedpassion GT pro 2.0 and I love it.. I have compared it to the KO's, Tekin and LRP... and it has held its own.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by s.nicholson
The current World champion in 1/10th actually runs a Speed Passion GT2.0 now and seems to be VERY happy with it.
I thought he was using an LRP at the last ETS event.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:39 AM
Tech Addict

Marc is currently testing quite a bit, so he switches back and forth between Tamiya (LRP SphereTC OEM version) and SP speedos. I' actually not sure what he used at the last race but I know that Jilles won with our speed-control...

There are no horror stories about SXX, we're very very happy with it's performance and reliability which is proven by many wins and positive feedbacks already.

We should leave it up to the customers to make their decision and what they prefer, I don't think it's fair if distributors or factory drivers come here and give advise of what they should choose...
Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

yup feed back from end user testimonial its the best.......
Old 07-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burito
Marc is currently testing quite a bit, so he switches back and forth between Tamiya (LRP SphereTC OEM version) and SP speedos. I' actually not sure what he used at the last race but I know that Jilles won with our speed-control...

There are no horror stories about SXX, we're very very happy with it's performance and reliability which is proven by many wins and positive feedbacks already.

We should leave it up to the customers to make their decision and what they prefer, I don't think it's fair if distributors or factory drivers come here and give advise of what they should choose...
Reto,

Other than the heatsink, what's the difference between the SXX Comp and SXX TC? Are the programing profiles the same? Anyone else care to shed some light?