R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-26-2003, 07:22 PM   #16
Regional Moderator

Nice job Robert on the reporting. Hope Michael can get a crystal. Good luck to all the Tennessee drivers, even the darkside.

If you see James, remind him that I have UPS'd the flyers and they should arrive on Friday.

See Yaaaah
volav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:23 PM   #17
Tech Master

HeY!!!

Pro3Racer thanks alot.... do you know how track is by going out or just what you heard and saw???
JoshR 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:28 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

just from examining pictures with a car on the track to determine size, if you get how i do it, it's pretty simple. RR is ver wide, just by looking at a car on the track, then see how many cars of that size(sedan), can fit across the track, then imaging it on you floor in front of you, see you kon whow wide it is now. That, and by seeing how wide the foam groove is, the pics of RSJ, the lane is narrow, at RR, it's wide.
pro3racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:47 PM   #19
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Default Re: time??

Quote:
Originally posted by endler
im showing up tommorrow bright and early anyone know for sure what time sign up is.......i know sign ups today but for those who show up tommorrow ?? when does the ball start rolling??
If you are thinking of signing up for the race for the first time, you're out of luck; the race has been sold out for close to a month. If you've already signed up and just want to check in, you can do so at any time.

Good luck!
Old 11-26-2003, 07:49 PM   #20
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

i am in thats not the issue its what time it starts tommorrow like heat 1 ? 7am....8am...im in heat 2 just want an idea when to show up...
SKY RC
Exotek
endler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:53 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the first practice of the day starts at 7am so heat 2 needs to be staging and 3 in tech (which will be loose)
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:06 PM   #22
TRL
Tech Apprentice

Post Heat board

Hey nash

great Job but is there anyway to see the heat boards clearer a little fuzzy for me(not complaining just asking lol)
TRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 09:07 PM   #23
Tech Elite

actually they are crap but they are changing them after tonights practice so I'll redo them when they do!
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:24 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to BigDogRacing

thanks Robert, great job!!!

thanks to you too, Shane. I'm sure the coverage pages will have some awesome pictures.
BigDogRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 10:38 PM   #25
R/C Tech Founder

Pictures of Josh Cyrul's CEFX 12 (not sure if that is the car's correct name or not):

For bigger versions of the above six pictures:
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_1.jpg
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_2.jpg
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_3.jpg
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_4.jpg
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_5.jpg
http://www.rctech.net/events/clevela...r_cefx12_6.jpg

The car is, of course, a prototype, and in Josh's own words, he just finished this one a few minutes before the practice round. It looked very good on the track, and Spashett's car was just plain dialed in.

Last edited by futureal; 11-27-2003 at 01:03 AM.
futureal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 10:42 PM   #26
Tech Elite

Josh's XRAY

Last edited by nashrcracer; 11-26-2003 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-26-2003, 10:43 PM   #27
R/C Tech Founder

I also have pictures of Cyrul's Xray car, which will be online shortly. I know Nash has some too, so be sure to check his out if you're interested.

I was, quite stupidly, taking photos from an angle that messed up the depth of field and caused some things to be in focus while others weren't. Bear with me, I'm just a poor little amateur.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:01 PM   #28
Tech Elite

practice qualifying order for thursday is posted on the results page at
http://cleveland.nashrcracer.com
Old 11-26-2003, 11:33 PM   #29
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks you guys very much for the coverage. I appreciate it more than you think. Is there anyway I can get some of the high rez shots of some of the cars? I would like to make some wallpaprs and things like that..

Thanks and good luck to those attending...

That CEFX 12th is pretty smooth... I like it.
Old 11-27-2003, 12:29 AM   #30
R/C Tech Founder

For those interested, this is the handout motor being used at the Indoor Champs: http://www.epicmotorsports.com/elecm...elecmotors.asp